- Kingdom Hearts 3 D23 Expo Trailer is now available online; Looks absolutely gorgeous
- Nvidia VP on Next-Gen Consoles: “There’s no way a 200W Xbox is going to beat a 1,000W PC”
- PlayStation 4 Is Reported Being “Loud” By Many
- ‘Dying Light’: Talking into Your Headset’s Mic To Attract Zombies
- Next COD Advanced Warfare update will reduce stun radius, reduce equipment flinch with Flak Jacker and Hardwired
Ryse: Son of Rome is always regarded as having one of the best facial animation in a video game. It seems like the studio who helped create this facial animation is going to work with Chris Roberts to bring “State-of-the-Art” facial animation to Star Citizen, the crowd-funded space trading and combat simulator.
This announcement was made by Cubic Motion on their official site. Star Citizen is an upcoming Space Sim from Chris Roberts, the creator of the incredibly popular Wing Commander series. Star Citizen has a smashing success in its crowd funding and has gained about $37 million so far.
The game is being developed on a modified Cry Engine 3. This new announcements means we are going to get state-of-the-art graphics with state-of-the-art facial animation. On their website, Cubic Motion have got an amazing portfolio working with developers like Crytek, Warner Bros. Games, DICE, among others. Ryse: Son of Rome and Battlefield 4 were among their latest projects and both feature top notch facial animation.