- Ubisoft’s shares fall 22 percent following the delay of Watch_Dogs
- Carmack: Nvidia G-Sync not compatible with Oculus Rift
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 announced for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Sony’s Bend Studio Working On An Unannounced Action-Adventure Game For PlayStation 4
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes To Feature Exclusive Content For PlayStation Platform
Ryse: Son of Rome is always regarded as having one of the best facial animation in a video game. It seems like the studio who helped create this facial animation is going to work with Chris Roberts to bring “State-of-the-Art” facial animation to Star Citizen, the crowd-funded space trading and combat simulator.
This announcement was made by Cubic Motion on their official site. Star Citizen is an upcoming Space Sim from Chris Roberts, the creator of the incredibly popular Wing Commander series. Star Citizen has a smashing success in its crowd funding and has gained about $37 million so far.
The game is being developed on a modified Cry Engine 3. This new announcements means we are going to get state-of-the-art graphics with state-of-the-art facial animation. On their website, Cubic Motion have got an amazing portfolio working with developers like Crytek, Warner Bros. Games, DICE, among others. Ryse: Son of Rome and Battlefield 4 were among their latest projects and both feature top notch facial animation.