- Bluepoint Games Explain Why Developers Target 30 FPS For Their Games Instead Of 60 FPS
- Former Sony Dev Comments On Outlast’s Missing Platinum Trophy, Explains How Trophy Allocation Works
- Star Ocean 5 Details On The Story And Characters Emerge
- Bloodborne: Hidden Secrets and Gameplay Features That You Might Have Missed (No Spoilers)
- New Battlefield 4 Update Comes Out Today, Introduces Changes To The Commander App And More
Looks like the fighting game, Persona 4 Arena, which brought together characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4, is getting a follow-up. According to Gematsu and Shoryuken, the game is getting a sequel, as discovered from translated a Famitsu report. However, Siliconera is more skeptical – and for good reason too, since we don’t know anything for sure as yet, and the game might just get an update like the Street Fighter games have been getting.
This new follow-up to Persona 4 Arena will be bringing two new characters into the game: Junpei Iori and Yukari Takeba from Persona 3. Both characters will be going through a redesign of course. The Famitsu report has indicated that Yukari is a fast character using her traditional bow and arrow, along with wind skills. On the other hand, Junpei focuses on strength and uses a baseball bat and has baseball themed attacks.
The game has been launched in two arcades in Japan: Hey Arcade in Akihabara and Taito Station, Nihombashi. The developer, Arc Systems, is testing the games in these arcades for two days. Famitsu has a few off-screen photos of the game that you can view below.
Persona 4 Arena is available on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3.