- Nintendo 3DS Emulator Is Finally Able To Play Its First Commercial Game
- The Order 1886: New Pre-Order Video Teases A Fight With Transformed Lycan And Shows More Gameplay
- All region copies of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD to release with Dual Audio
- First VGX World Premiere To Be Revealed Tonight At Xbox One Launch Event
- The Order: 1886 E3 2013 Models Compared To In-Game Models – Ready at Dawn Delivers On Their Promise
Looks like the fighting game, Persona 4 Arena, which brought together characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4, is getting a follow-up. According to Gematsu and Shoryuken, the game is getting a sequel, as discovered from translated a Famitsu report. However, Siliconera is more skeptical – and for good reason too, since we don’t know anything for sure as yet, and the game might just get an update like the Street Fighter games have been getting.
This new follow-up to Persona 4 Arena will be bringing two new characters into the game: Junpei Iori and Yukari Takeba from Persona 3. Both characters will be going through a redesign of course. The Famitsu report has indicated that Yukari is a fast character using her traditional bow and arrow, along with wind skills. On the other hand, Junpei focuses on strength and uses a baseball bat and has baseball themed attacks.
The game has been launched in two arcades in Japan: Hey Arcade in Akihabara and Taito Station, Nihombashi. The developer, Arc Systems, is testing the games in these arcades for two days. Famitsu has a few off-screen photos of the game that you can view below.
Persona 4 Arena is available on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3.