- Pokemon ORAS Tip: Get a 100% encounter rate for Feebas at this location
- PS4 USB Video Export vs. Facebook Video Export Shows Double The Size And Quality
- No Real Xbox One In Some Stores Due To Overheating In Display Cases [Update]
- Microsoft’s Phil Harrison: “clearly Xbox One has the best games”
- Bloodborne Guide: In-Depth World Map, Item/Weapon Locations and Places Map
Atlus has just announced a new game in the popular Persona franchise and it is coming exclusively to 3DS next year. The first trailer of this game is now available.
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is the a Persona spin-off that is based on Persona 3 and 4. It will feature chibi style for Persona characters and is an RPG. Battle system seems to be similar to Etrian Odyssey.
Atlus has been teasing a Persona game for quite a while now. They announced this game in a Nico Nico Livestream. You can check out the official trailer for this game below.
This game is being directed by Daisuke Kaneda, who is the director of Etrian Odyssey 4. It is a dungeon crawling game with similar battle system as Etrian Odyssey.
What do you think of this new Persona announcement? Are you disappointed by it? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on this topic.