- Microsoft removes Xbox One DRM
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 announced for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360
- New Battlefield 4 Update Causes Netcode Issues, Rubberbanding and Crashes
- Ryse’s Design Director: Xbox One Can Pull Off 10,000 AIs At The Same Time Because of Cloud Computing
- COD: Ghosts Clan Wars detailed, new Playlist replaces League Play
Atlus has just announced a new game in the popular Persona franchise and it is coming exclusively to 3DS next year. The first trailer of this game is now available.
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is the a Persona spin-off that is based on Persona 3 and 4. It will feature chibi style for Persona characters and is an RPG. Battle system seems to be similar to Etrian Odyssey.
Atlus has been teasing a Persona game for quite a while now. They announced this game in a Nico Nico Livestream. You can check out the official trailer for this game below.
This game is being directed by Daisuke Kaneda, who is the director of Etrian Odyssey 4. It is a dungeon crawling game with similar battle system as Etrian Odyssey.
What do you think of this new Persona announcement? Are you disappointed by it? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on this topic.