- 3 reasons why the use of RAM cleaners and Task killers should be avoided
- Call of Duty: Ghosts or Titanfall – Which game will take the crown for best multiplayer game?
- Final Fantasy is Japan’s most wanted franchise for the PS4
- Sucker Punch on Infamous Second Son: Wants You To Feel Like Spider-Man When Cruising
- PlayStation 4 UI Finally Shown in Brand New Direct-Feed Videos
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is an upcoming dungeon crawler RPG from Atlus, that is set in the Persona universe. It will feature cross-over characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4 and it is bring directed by Etrian Odyssey director. Atlus has recently released two new trailers along with a June 5, 2014 release date for the game on the 3DS in Japan. No word on a Western release yet though.
You can check out these trailers below.
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is spin-off story and will feature characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4. It is a randomly generated dungeon crawler and the director of Etrian Odyssey IV is handling this spin-off. It is coming exclusive to 3DS.
There is no word yet on a possible announcement or release of Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth on 3DS in North America and Europe but since it is Atlus, it won’t be hard to assume that they will likely localize it for the West.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth.