- You Can Now Watch New inFamous: Second Son Footage In Uncompressed 1080p Direct Feed
- Uncharted 4: Eight months of Hennig’s work was “thrown away”
- Friday the 13th: The Game Kickstarter Announced For PS4, PC and Xbox One
- M1 Irons revolver teased for Advanced Warfare, classic armoury in the future
- EU PSN Deals: Japanese Games For a Great Price & More
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is an upcoming dungeon crawler RPG from Atlus, that is set in the Persona universe. It will feature cross-over characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4 and it is bring directed by Etrian Odyssey director. Atlus has recently released two new trailers along with a June 5, 2014 release date for the game on the 3DS in Japan. No word on a Western release yet though.
You can check out these trailers below.
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is spin-off story and will feature characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4. It is a randomly generated dungeon crawler and the director of Etrian Odyssey IV is handling this spin-off. It is coming exclusive to 3DS.
There is no word yet on a possible announcement or release of Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth on 3DS in North America and Europe but since it is Atlus, it won’t be hard to assume that they will likely localize it for the West.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth.