- Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Release Date Announced for Japan; Includes Last Mission for X-2
- The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 Due Today On PC/Consoles, iOS Next Week
- Nomura to appear at E3 this year
- The Last Of Us Left Behind DLC Release Date Revealed [Update]
- Halo 1 Anniversary Developer Working On An Unannounced Xbox One Project, Could Be Halo 2 Anniversary
Microsoft’s Phil Spencer seems to regret their decision of rejecting RIME but says that “Part of job is living with mistakes”; he also talked about how he wants to see the new Gears of War game to reignite fan’s interest and grow the franchise.
Part of job is living with mistakes. Passed on Guitar Hero…I can list many misses regretfully. I try to focus on what we did ship
We’ll miss some, nature of the beast, its why I don’t hate when games ship elsewhere. Cool to see team’s idea turn in2 great game
He seems to be very passionate for Gears of War and has high hopes with the team and for the future of the franchise.
Still working through plan. I can say first original GoW from BT has to reignite franchise and grow it, won’t be a quick turn
And I believe we’ve built the right team to achieve that goal, I just want to give them the time.
When a follower asked him when they can expect new announcements for games, Phil Spencer replied back that E3 will be the time, when they will announce most of their games.
Yea, E3 will be our next time for most of the announces.
It was recently revealed that RIME was originally pitched to Microsoft but they rejected it. The project then fell in the hands of Sony, who decided to pursue it and it managed to stun a lot of people with its Gamescom debut last year.