- Rockstar Disables Creator Mode Due to Money Exploits in Grand Theft Auto Online
- Secret Project Being Developed Using Frostbite Engine 3, Details To Come Later
- Watch_Dogs revised PC specifications released; 6 GB RAM Minimum, Recommended 8 GB
- Capcom: “Panta Rhei” Will Maximize The Rendering Power Of Next Gen Consoles
- PlayStation 4 game prices revealed for United Kingdom
Call of Duty developers giveth and Call of Duty developers taketh away. Well this time we’re getting something back, the Ping Indicator. On Consoles you may know these as the signal bars while on PC they’re usually shown in numerical form.
For some strange reason Call of Duty: Ghosts developers Infinity Ward decided to take out the Ping Indicator in their game, thankfully Sledgehammer Games are bringing it back in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. As you can see in the screenshot below captured from one of the multiplayer game plays, the Ping Indicator is back where it belongs.
The Ping Indicator comes really helpful when you’re put into a bad lobby, or are having internet problems. Many times while playing Ghosts I was constantly resetting my modem because I was put into a bad lobby. It helps users judge where the problem is and if they want to continue playing in the lobby or leave to find one with better pings. It’s also very useful in Private Lobbies where you can judge who is the better host by the bars they give players.
Happy that the Ping Indicator is back? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.