- Eidos Montreal confirms Next-gen game, Working on an idea called “Deus Ex Universe”
- Persona 5 gets debut trailer, now also coming to PS4
- Final Fantasy XV development is being helped by the Final Fantasy Type-0 team
- Early GTA V Owner Streams More PS4 Gameplay, Shows Stable 30 FPS, 1st Person Mode Driving And More
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited Review
Bloodborne is an upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive from From Software. The game is also being developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Japan in collaboration with From Software. It will be directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, the director of the original Demon’s Soul for the PlayStation 3.
At Gamescom, Sony not only revealed the gameplay trailer of Bloodborne, they have also released a whole new bunch of screenshots along with it. You can check out these screenshots below.
The best thing about these screens is probably the art style, which is always the strongest part of any Souls game. Bloodborne is an entirely new IP despite it having some similarity to the Souls series. It will have a dark atmosphere and mixes the use of melee weapons with firearms like Shotgun.
What do you have to say to these new screenshots? Let us know in the comments below.