- Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One Version Compared to Xbox 360; Resolution, Frame Rate and Graphics
- Xbox 360 vs Xbox One Start Up Comparison: Old vs New [Update]
- Unreal Engine 4 will carry a monthly subscription fee of $19
- Final Fantasy XV in English sounds … different
- Watch Dogs On PS4: See How Different The Final Version Looks From Pre-Release Footage
Bloodborne is an upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive from From Software. The game is also being developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Japan in collaboration with From Software. It will be directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, the director of the original Demon’s Soul for the PlayStation 3.
At Gamescom, Sony not only revealed the gameplay trailer of Bloodborne, they have also released a whole new bunch of screenshots along with it. You can check out these screenshots below.
The best thing about these screens is probably the art style, which is always the strongest part of any Souls game. Bloodborne is an entirely new IP despite it having some similarity to the Souls series. It will have a dark atmosphere and mixes the use of melee weapons with firearms like Shotgun.
What do you have to say to these new screenshots? Let us know in the comments below.