- Mark Cerny was also the lead architect of PlayStation VITA
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Co-director wants to tackle Frozen in next game
- Five reasons why you should purchase Nexus products
- The Crew, One of the Biggest Open World Games Ever!
- Killzone Shadow Fall Lead Designer: No patches necessary for tweaking multiplayer content
Sony, with the pressure of launching the most anticipated next-gen console in key countries at rest now, is gradually launching the PlayStation 4 to all countries and also ahead of its competition. Yesterday it was revealed that India will be receiving the PlayStation 4 on January 6, 2014, today it was revealed officially by Sony PlayStation Philippines that the PlayStation 4 will be available in the country on New Year.
PlayStation 4 will be available in Philippines starting from the basic “console-only” bundle for PHP 24,999 which is equivalent to around $563. Other bundles are also available such as Killzone: Shadow Fall bundle which will be retailing for PHP 26,899 (~$605) and Battlefield 4 bundle which will be available for PHP 27,399 (~$616). Other than the bundles, you can get a PS Camera bundle for PHP 26,999 (~607).
PlayStation 4 will be available to pre-order from Sony centers starting from December 15, 2013 to January 10, 2014. Customers who will pre-order will receive one-year extended warranty along with 2 out of 3 from a list of premium items.
Have you picked up your PlayStation 4? What are your thoughts about the next-gen console? Let us know in the comments below.