- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 official screenshots leaked ahead of reveal
- Friday the 13th: The Game Kickstarter Announced For PS4, PC and Xbox One
- SCEE’s Jim Ryan Talks About How EU Xbox One Delay Resulted In More PS4 Pre-orders, Gaikai and More
- Battlefield 4 Creative Director: “Steam Machines are healthy for the console market”
- Fallout 4: How to easily defeat Power Armor wearing enemies
Previously, PlayStation Germany posted a picture on their official twitter account which took a shot at the Xbox One which runs Call of Duty: Ghosts at a native resolution of 720p and upscales the game to 1080p. PlayStation 4 on the other hand runs Call of Duty: Ghosts natively at 1080p resolution. That picture and tweet was deleted as fast as it surfaced, probably because it demonstrated a bit of unprofessionalism from the gaming giant.
Yet, once again PlayStation Europe tweeted a picture saying that PlayStation 4 is the only next-generation console which can play Call of Duty: Ghosts in 1080p graphics. We are unsure if this tweet will be taken down as well.
Call of Duty Ghosts on PS4 –> pic.twitter.com/lypPQAHnsq
— PlayStation Europe (@PlayStationEU) November 6, 2013
The tweet also informs you that you can upgrade your PlayStation 3 copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts to PlayStation 4′s version for only €10.