- Complexity wins Gfinity 2 Black Ops 2 tournament
- Dedicated Servers for Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox One confirmed
- Major Nelson On March NPD: “This Is a Marathon Not a Sprint,” We Know What “We Need To Do”
- Xbox One’s Free Games With Gold For November Already Downloadable Online
- DICE: Battlefield 4 utilizes 90-95% of CPU on next-gen consoles
Previously, PlayStation Germany posted a picture on their official twitter account which took a shot at the Xbox One which runs Call of Duty: Ghosts at a native resolution of 720p and upscales the game to 1080p. PlayStation 4 on the other hand runs Call of Duty: Ghosts natively at 1080p resolution. That picture and tweet was deleted as fast as it surfaced, probably because it demonstrated a bit of unprofessionalism from the gaming giant.
Yet, once again PlayStation Europe tweeted a picture saying that PlayStation 4 is the only next-generation console which can play Call of Duty: Ghosts in 1080p graphics. We are unsure if this tweet will be taken down as well.
Call of Duty Ghosts on PS4 –> pic.twitter.com/lypPQAHnsq
— PlayStation Europe (@PlayStationEU) November 6, 2013
The tweet also informs you that you can upgrade your PlayStation 3 copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts to PlayStation 4′s version for only €10.