- Don Mattrick bids Microsoft farewell, appointed CEO of Zynga
- Unannounced Xbox One game to use Azure for physics simulation
- Microsoft’s Phil Harrison: “clearly Xbox One has the best games”
- Four of the most grotesque decapitations in video games
- PlayStation Now Launch Titles and Pricing Allegedly Leaked
Previously, PlayStation Germany posted a picture on their official twitter account which took a shot at the Xbox One which runs Call of Duty: Ghosts at a native resolution of 720p and upscales the game to 1080p. PlayStation 4 on the other hand runs Call of Duty: Ghosts natively at 1080p resolution. That picture and tweet was deleted as fast as it surfaced, probably because it demonstrated a bit of unprofessionalism from the gaming giant.
Yet, once again PlayStation Europe tweeted a picture saying that PlayStation 4 is the only next-generation console which can play Call of Duty: Ghosts in 1080p graphics. We are unsure if this tweet will be taken down as well.
Call of Duty Ghosts on PS4 –> pic.twitter.com/lypPQAHnsq
— PlayStation Europe (@PlayStationEU) November 6, 2013
The tweet also informs you that you can upgrade your PlayStation 3 copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts to PlayStation 4′s version for only €10.