Sony just announced via PlayStation Blog that the much appreciated PlayStation Experience, which debuted for the first time last year to celebrate 20 years of the PlayStation brand, will be returning this year on December 5th and 6th. This year’s PlayStation Experience will be located in San Francisco(while last year was in Las Vegas) to reach out to more fans; and to do so, Sony heard the fan feedback and lowered the price of the tickets for the convention.
Here are the important info you need to know:
Where: Moscone West, San Francisco, CA
When: December 5-6, 2015
- Two-Day Early Bird Ticket: $60 // Early bird available until September 20th or while supplies last (whichever comes first)
- Regular Two-Day Ticket: $75
- Saturday Only Ticket: $45
- Sunday Only Ticket: $40
- Capcom Cup VIP Package Add-on: $75
- Note: We highly recommend you register with your PSN ID when purchasing tickets.
Additionally, the Capcom Cup will be held at PlayStation Experience this year too, so Street Fighter fans be ready! For those who don’t remember, during last year’s PlayStation Experience we got the first gameplay footage of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, the Chalice Dungeon footage for Bloodborne, the reveal of Street Fighter V for PS4 and PC, the PC port of Final Fantasy VII for PS4(heh) and many more games announcements.
You can also check out the video below:
We’re extremely excited for this show. Are you too? Let us know in the comments below.