- The Order 1886 Day 1 Patch Is Surprisingly Small; Initial And Full Download Size Revealed
- HD remake of ‘Castle of Illusion’ coming to PSN, XBLA, and PC
- Black Ops 2 August Patch released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, Patch Notes here
- PS Plus April 2015 Free Games for Japan Announced, Includes Never Alone and More
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Multiplayer to be playable at E3
It looks like the Playstation Network is down or having problems. According to this Reddit thread and my personal experience people all around the world are currently having trouble signing into PSN. While attempting to sign into the PSN on PS4, PS3 or PS Vita users are showed the following errors:
Cannot connect to the server (NW-31201-7)
Cannot connect to PSN within the time limit (CE-33987-0)
Here’s a picture displaying one of the error messages:
We’ve contacted Sony for an official statement and will update this article when we get one. Are you having problems singing into PSN and getting the above mentioned errors? Let us know in the comments below.
Update: Sony has notified users on their PSN Status website that the PSN is indeed “experiencing issues.”
The PlayStation Network is currently experiencing high volume and users may experience issues when connecting to the service. We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this issue. Thank you for your patience.
Stay tuned as we find out more.
Update #2: It’s back up!