- PlayStation 4 Sells Almost Twice The Number Of Xbox One In January NPD
- God of War 2 Director’s Project Won’t Be At E3: “Might Be A Bit” Early For Reveal, “Crazy Busy” On It
- Rumor: Activision wanted to utilize the full Xbox One GPU power for Ghosts, Microsoft declined
- The Order 1886 Dev Reveals Secret Behind The Missing Reflections of Galahad, Calls It “Lycan Child”
- Resident Evil Zero: PC (Emulated) vs. HD Remaster Comparison Shows Radical Difference In Graphics
It looks like the Playstation Network is down or having problems. According to this Reddit thread and my personal experience people all around the world are currently having trouble signing into PSN. While attempting to sign into the PSN on PS4, PS3 or PS Vita users are showed the following errors:
Cannot connect to the server (NW-31201-7)
Cannot connect to PSN within the time limit (CE-33987-0)
Here’s a picture displaying one of the error messages:
We’ve contacted Sony for an official statement and will update this article when we get one. Are you having problems singing into PSN and getting the above mentioned errors? Let us know in the comments below.
Update: Sony has notified users on their PSN Status website that the PSN is indeed “experiencing issues.”
The PlayStation Network is currently experiencing high volume and users may experience issues when connecting to the service. We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this issue. Thank you for your patience.
Stay tuned as we find out more.
Update #2: It’s back up!