- Rumor: The Last of Us Remastered To Get A PS4 Bundle, Releasing In Summer 2014
- Star Wars Battlefront Website Updated With New Screenshots, Luke Skywalker Confirmed
- The Witcher 3: Alternative Look For Yennefer And New Quest Free DLCs Now Live On PS4, PC And XBO
- The 5 Worst Console Ports from Current Generation
- Halo: Spartan Assault Comes to Xbox 360 on January 31
It looks like the Playstation Network is down or having problems. According to this Reddit thread and my personal experience people all around the world are currently having trouble signing into PSN. While attempting to sign into the PSN on PS4, PS3 or PS Vita users are showed the following errors:
Cannot connect to the server (NW-31201-7)
Cannot connect to PSN within the time limit (CE-33987-0)
Here’s a picture displaying one of the error messages:
We’ve contacted Sony for an official statement and will update this article when we get one. Are you having problems singing into PSN and getting the above mentioned errors? Let us know in the comments below.
Update: Sony has notified users on their PSN Status website that the PSN is indeed “experiencing issues.”
The PlayStation Network is currently experiencing high volume and users may experience issues when connecting to the service. We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this issue. Thank you for your patience.
Stay tuned as we find out more.
Update #2: It’s back up!