- Destiny – Players Will Travel To The Moon On The Final Day Of The Beta
- The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Trailer Now Online, Release Date Coming Soon
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Patch 1.06 Is Now Live, PS4 Patch Notes Confirm Save Data Fix
- Sony’s building a new first-party studio for Project Morpheus
- Final Fantasy XV Game And Engine Development Is Coming Along Steadily, Breaking Into “Important Phase” [Update]
Sony has officially revealed October PlayStation Plus games for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation VITA. The front runners are Hotline Miami(Cross-buy) and Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning among the others.
Hotline Miami is cross-buy for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation VITA while the only other game that PlayStation VITA owners got was Sine Mora. PlayStation 3 owners will be able to claim about 4 titles that includes the fantastic action RPG Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, the legendary classic Shadow of the Colossus, Hotline Miami(Cross-buy) and Poker Night 2.
These games will be regularly made available through out the month. Each week, we get a new game which usually starts with a PlayStation 3 title and then concludes with a PlayStation VITA title at the end of month.
I personally recommend to try Hotline Miami and Shadow of the Colossus. Both are great games and what’s better that you are getting them for free. Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning is also a under-rated title that is pretty good action RPG. Meanwhile, we also get Sine Mora on PlayStation VITA, which is a game by famous Japanese developer Goichi Suda.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on this topic.