- Bluepoint Games Explain Why Developers Target 30 FPS For Their Games Instead Of 60 FPS
- List of Games Available for the PlayStation Now Beta Leaked
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is already 80% done
- DualShock 4 Was Tested With Xbox 360′s Controller’s Analog Sticks Layout
- Dai Gyakuten Saiban TGS 2014 Trailer
Sony has officially revealed October PlayStation Plus games for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation VITA. The front runners are Hotline Miami(Cross-buy) and Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning among the others.
Hotline Miami is cross-buy for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation VITA while the only other game that PlayStation VITA owners got was Sine Mora. PlayStation 3 owners will be able to claim about 4 titles that includes the fantastic action RPG Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, the legendary classic Shadow of the Colossus, Hotline Miami(Cross-buy) and Poker Night 2.
These games will be regularly made available through out the month. Each week, we get a new game which usually starts with a PlayStation 3 title and then concludes with a PlayStation VITA title at the end of month.
I personally recommend to try Hotline Miami and Shadow of the Colossus. Both are great games and what’s better that you are getting them for free. Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning is also a under-rated title that is pretty good action RPG. Meanwhile, we also get Sine Mora on PlayStation VITA, which is a game by famous Japanese developer Goichi Suda.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on this topic.