- PS4 Sees A Surge Of Interest As The Japanese Launch Draws Near, Xbox One Almost Non-Existent
- Watch Dogs Leaked Images Reveal The Map; Beta Version Graphics Are “Downgraded” From Final Version
- Watch Dogs Goes Gold, Ready For Release
- Valve officially announces Steam OS
- Grand Theft Auto IV With Mods Rendered At 4K Looks Truly Magnificent
Sony has officially revealed October PlayStation Plus games for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation VITA. The front runners are Hotline Miami(Cross-buy) and Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning among the others.
Hotline Miami is cross-buy for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation VITA while the only other game that PlayStation VITA owners got was Sine Mora. PlayStation 3 owners will be able to claim about 4 titles that includes the fantastic action RPG Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, the legendary classic Shadow of the Colossus, Hotline Miami(Cross-buy) and Poker Night 2.
These games will be regularly made available through out the month. Each week, we get a new game which usually starts with a PlayStation 3 title and then concludes with a PlayStation VITA title at the end of month.
I personally recommend to try Hotline Miami and Shadow of the Colossus. Both are great games and what’s better that you are getting them for free. Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning is also a under-rated title that is pretty good action RPG. Meanwhile, we also get Sine Mora on PlayStation VITA, which is a game by famous Japanese developer Goichi Suda.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on this topic.