Sony has revealed the full list of free games that will be made available to PlayStation Plus subscribers in the month of August.
The first game for the PlayStation 4 is Tricky Towers, which is a physics-based puzzle game in development by the studio WeirdBeard. The game features tower stacking gameplay, but switches it up a notch by adding a competitive multiplayer focus in which players race against each other to stack their tower, all the while casting spells in order to hinder their opponents.
The second title for the PlayStation 4 is Rebel Galaxy, a space adventure game by Double Damage Games. In this game, players take on the role of a commander of a space destroyer and are free to choose their own play style. You can choose to be a peaceful explorer, or a rogue mercenary, the choice is all yours.
The full list of games can be found below:
- Tricky Towers ($14.99) – Avaliable for the PlayStation 4
- Rebel Galaxy ($19.99) – Avaliable for the PlayStation 4
- Yakuza 5 ($39.99) – Avaliable for the PlayStation 3
- Retro/Grade ($9.99) – Avaliable for the PlayStation 3
- Patapon 3 ($14.99) – Avaliable for the PlayStation Vita
- Ultratron ($9.99) – Avaliable for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita
While this is the lineup of free games from Sony, you can check out Microsoft’s Games with Gold for August 2016 here.