- This new PSN sale nets you $10 for every $50 spent, valid until October 29th
- Take a look at how Trophy Unlock Notification on PlayStation 4 compares to PlayStation 3
- Witcher 3 Devs On PlayStation 4 Capabilities: “We Are Not Holding It Back”
- Capcom releases updated Resident Evil series sales figure
- DICE Adds Squad Join For Battlefield 4 Players On Consoles
O-Powers are time specific bonuses introduced in Pokemon X and Y which when activated grant players abilities like a higher change of critical attacks in battle, easier befriending of Pokemon, etc. O-Powers in the game are found by talking with the “O-Power guy” dressed in a pink suit, talking to him will have him give you an O-Power.
You can use multiple O-Powers at the same time but you need to keep an eye on the Energy bar, each O-Power uses Energy so the more you use at once the lesser time you’ll have before they expire. O-Powers can be accessed on the right page of the PSS.
There are 14 O-Powers in total and can be found in the following locations (thanks /u/thedragonguru):
- Route 5 (Attack, Defense, HP, & Capture)
- Camphrier Hotel, second floor, far right room (Sp. Atk)
- Ambrette Hotel (Sp. Def)
- Cyllage Hotel (Prize Money)
- Geoseng Hotel (Speed)
- Shalour Pokemon Center (Critical)
- Cormarine Pokemon Center (Befriending)
- Lumiose Hotel Richissime, on North Blvd, between routes 16 and 14, near Hibernal Avenue (Bargain)
- Laverre Pokemon Center (Encounter)
- Dendemille Pokemon Center (Accuracy)
- Anistar Pokemon Center (Exp Point)
- Couriway Hotel (Stealth)
- Snowbelle Pokemon Center (PP Restoring)
- Lumiose Cafe Introversion, on South Blvd, between route 4 and 5, near Vernal Ave Max Style and all other O-powers required (Hatching)
You can also level up O-Powers which can be done easily by using them. So use O-Powers as many times as possible to get the greatest benefits from them. Also make sure to use them on your friends and Acquaintances , trust me they’ll thank you later.