- The Order 1886: Never Before Seen Screenshots Reveal How The Game Looked In 2012
- Sword Art Online II confirmed for 2014
- Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars Review
- Get Your PlayStation 4 Clothed In White Along With Multiple Colours Through iCarbons
- GTA V PS4: Day 1 Patch Already Live, New Info On Car Damage, Load Times And GTA Online
Zygarde is the third mainline legendary along Xerneas and Yveltal in Pokemon X and Y and although it did not get enough attention at first mainly due to Nintendo not officially revealing it till it was discovered in the game, Zygarde has quickly become a fan favorite thanks to it’s awesome design and moveset.
Now according to various sources currently playing the game, Zygarde can be found in Terminus Cave at Level 70. Terminus Cave is slightly off the main road on Router 18, to access the cave though players must have defeated the Elite Four beforehand. Zygarde can only be obtained post game as the cave is populated with several high level Pokemon. Make sure to bring a lot of healing items and Pokemon with catching focused moves like False Swipe and Sleeping Powder. You could catch Zygarde with a Master Ball but I’d personally save it for the roaming legendaries.
Zygarde is a Ground and Dragon type Pokemon so you may want to adjust your team according to that, also since Zygarde will be at Level 70 expect a long but tedious battle.
Zygarde is rumored to be the flagship legendary for ‘Pokemon Z’ but there has also been talks to the next Pokemon games being Hoenn remakes. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see how things work out.
Pokemon X and Y is now available worldwide exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS (and 2DS).