- Sunset Overdrive E3 2013 Reveal vs. 2014 Gameplay Comparison
- Street Fighter V Beta is coming back on August 28
- The Order 1886 Dev Reveals Secret Behind The Missing Reflections of Galahad, Calls It “Lycan Child”
- PlayStation Plus In March: OlliOlli2, Oddworld: New & Tasty And More
- First Look At The New Batman Suit In Upcoming Arkham Origins DLC
Zygarde is the third mainline legendary along Xerneas and Yveltal in Pokemon X and Y and although it did not get enough attention at first mainly due to Nintendo not officially revealing it till it was discovered in the game, Zygarde has quickly become a fan favorite thanks to it’s awesome design and moveset.
Now according to various sources currently playing the game, Zygarde can be found in Terminus Cave at Level 70. Terminus Cave is slightly off the main road on Router 18, to access the cave though players must have defeated the Elite Four beforehand. Zygarde can only be obtained post game as the cave is populated with several high level Pokemon. Make sure to bring a lot of healing items and Pokemon with catching focused moves like False Swipe and Sleeping Powder. You could catch Zygarde with a Master Ball but I’d personally save it for the roaming legendaries.
Zygarde is a Ground and Dragon type Pokemon so you may want to adjust your team according to that, also since Zygarde will be at Level 70 expect a long but tedious battle.
Zygarde is rumored to be the flagship legendary for ‘Pokemon Z’ but there has also been talks to the next Pokemon games being Hoenn remakes. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see how things work out.
Pokemon X and Y is now available worldwide exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS (and 2DS).