Bethesda Softworks has released a brand new update for Prey on the PS4. This patch updates the game to version 1.03 however it still doesn’t fix the frame rate or drifting issue that has been reported after updating the game to version 1.02.
Prey launched with an input lag issue on the PS4 which wasn’t the case for Xbox One. The game also had a major game breaking bug which corrupted save. Both of these issues were patched in the update 1.02 but they introduced new problems including lower frame rate and drifting when the character is not in control of the player.
The latest update for Prey doesn’t seem to resolve any of these issue as seen in the patch notes. The download size of this update is around 130 MB.
- Further fixes to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state.
- Items should no longer be incorrectly deleted from inventory or world when changing levels.
- Fix for stamina not recovering.
- Fix for being unable to repair items.
- Player should no longer spawn out of level.
- Fabricated weapons are now empty.
- Fix for humans incorrectly turning hostile. Hostile humans in lobby will be returned to friendly.
- End game credits now always skippable.
- Aaron Ingram no longer cowers if spooked by a Typhon.
- Fix for various problems making changes in the settings.