- Call of Duty: Ghosts reviews point to technical and frame rate issues with the game on PS4
- NBA 2K14 PlayStation 4 footage shows stunningly realistic graphics and animation
- The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 – Smoke and Mirrors Review
- Watch_Dogs will run at 30fps on PlayStation 4/Xbox One, resolution not cofirmed yet [Update]
- New Battlefield 4 For The Xbox 360 Update 2/18/2014
Primal Carnage: Genesis was announced for the PS4 and PC at the GDC2013 just a short while ago by developer Lukewarm Media. The game uses the Unreal 4 Engine. Lukewarm Media describes it as “a story driven, episodic single player adventure that takes place in a world where dinosaurs have been brought back to life.” The developer also stated that “We aim to resurrect the immerse dinosaur first person experience that people have been waiting for. Explore a mix of tropical and man-made environments that are teeming with prehistoric life, experience the fear of being hunted by long forgotten beasts and join in the survival of the fittest.” Enjoy the reveal trailer and some screens from Primal Carnage: Genesis while we scoop around for more information on the game and we will keep you updated as it comes along.
Screens from the trailer:
Let us know your thoughts on the game below.