- Borderlands 2 Vita vs. PC vs. PS3 Screenshot Comparison: Looks Great For A Handheld Game
- Here’s what you will get in place of DriveClub for PlayStation Plus – Updated PS+ launch lineup
- Battlefield Hardline Dev Want ‘Parity’ Between Platforms, Targeting 1080/60p For Xbox One
- Watch Dogs: New 1080p Direct-Feed Footage Of PS4 Version Released Online
- New Call of Duty: Ghosts Title Update Due Today
Primal Carnage: Genesis was announced for the PS4 and PC at the GDC2013 just a short while ago by developer Lukewarm Media. The game uses the Unreal 4 Engine. Lukewarm Media describes it as “a story driven, episodic single player adventure that takes place in a world where dinosaurs have been brought back to life.” The developer also stated that “We aim to resurrect the immerse dinosaur first person experience that people have been waiting for. Explore a mix of tropical and man-made environments that are teeming with prehistoric life, experience the fear of being hunted by long forgotten beasts and join in the survival of the fittest.” Enjoy the reveal trailer and some screens from Primal Carnage: Genesis while we scoop around for more information on the game and we will keep you updated as it comes along.
Screens from the trailer:
Let us know your thoughts on the game below.