- Hideo Kojima Teases Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Posters and Promotional Box Pops
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Online DRM Bug Sparks Community Outrage, Gets Fixed Quickly
- Sucker Punch Working On Frame Limit Option For inFamous: Second Son, Looking Into Changing Time of Day
- PlayStation 3 was the best selling console in North America for September
- New Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae video shows off a Dark Dungeon
Primal Carnage: Genesis was announced for the PS4 and PC at the GDC2013 just a short while ago by developer Lukewarm Media. The game uses the Unreal 4 Engine. Lukewarm Media describes it as “a story driven, episodic single player adventure that takes place in a world where dinosaurs have been brought back to life.” The developer also stated that “We aim to resurrect the immerse dinosaur first person experience that people have been waiting for. Explore a mix of tropical and man-made environments that are teeming with prehistoric life, experience the fear of being hunted by long forgotten beasts and join in the survival of the fittest.” Enjoy the reveal trailer and some screens from Primal Carnage: Genesis while we scoop around for more information on the game and we will keep you updated as it comes along.
Screens from the trailer:
Let us know your thoughts on the game below.