- PS4 Firmware Update 1.61 Now Live, Enhances Overall System Stability
- PS4 Firmware Update 2.57 Coming Soon, Will Improve Stability [Update]
- Xbox One DVR records gameplay every time an achievement is unlocked
- Capcom Announces Monster Hunter X For Nintendo 3DS
- Bloodborne Gets A New Theme Free Of Cost On The PS4, Check Out Its Screenshots
Primal Carnage: Genesis was announced for the PS4 and PC at the GDC2013 just a short while ago by developer Lukewarm Media. The game uses the Unreal 4 Engine. Lukewarm Media describes it as “a story driven, episodic single player adventure that takes place in a world where dinosaurs have been brought back to life.” The developer also stated that “We aim to resurrect the immerse dinosaur first person experience that people have been waiting for. Explore a mix of tropical and man-made environments that are teeming with prehistoric life, experience the fear of being hunted by long forgotten beasts and join in the survival of the fittest.” Enjoy the reveal trailer and some screens from Primal Carnage: Genesis while we scoop around for more information on the game and we will keep you updated as it comes along.
Screens from the trailer:
Let us know your thoughts on the game below.