- Call of Duty: Ghosts Map and Camo details leaked
- Cloud gaming based console to hit Japan
- Xbox One Exclusive D4 Main Character Has 40k Polygons; Prototype Started On Xbox 360, Builds Compared
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain E3 2014 Trailer Leaked Online
- Ryse was never native 1080p, ran at 900p even during E3
Primal Carnage: Genesis was announced for the PS4 and PC at the GDC2013 just a short while ago by developer Lukewarm Media. The game uses the Unreal 4 Engine. Lukewarm Media describes it as “a story driven, episodic single player adventure that takes place in a world where dinosaurs have been brought back to life.” The developer also stated that “We aim to resurrect the immerse dinosaur first person experience that people have been waiting for. Explore a mix of tropical and man-made environments that are teeming with prehistoric life, experience the fear of being hunted by long forgotten beasts and join in the survival of the fittest.” Enjoy the reveal trailer and some screens from Primal Carnage: Genesis while we scoop around for more information on the game and we will keep you updated as it comes along.
Screens from the trailer:
Let us know your thoughts on the game below.