- The Weirdest NBA 2K14 LeBron Glitch That You Will See Today
- Xbox One Is Not The Lead Platform for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Sony Introduces New Valentine’s Day Flash Sale On NA PSN
- SCEE’s Shahid Ahmad On Vita: 60 Games In Pipeline; “No End In Sight” For Games In The Future
- New Info On inFAMOUS: Second Son From Taipei Game Show
Primal Carnage: Genesis was announced for the PS4 and PC at the GDC2013 just a short while ago by developer Lukewarm Media. The game uses the Unreal 4 Engine. Lukewarm Media describes it as “a story driven, episodic single player adventure that takes place in a world where dinosaurs have been brought back to life.” The developer also stated that “We aim to resurrect the immerse dinosaur first person experience that people have been waiting for. Explore a mix of tropical and man-made environments that are teeming with prehistoric life, experience the fear of being hunted by long forgotten beasts and join in the survival of the fittest.” Enjoy the reveal trailer and some screens from Primal Carnage: Genesis while we scoop around for more information on the game and we will keep you updated as it comes along.
Screens from the trailer:
Let us know your thoughts on the game below.