- Major Nelson: Xbox One Trials/Demos On “Things To Do” List; Promises More New and Old Features For Xbox One
- Atlus JP puts up Persona related teaser site counting down to November 24 [Update]
- Dan Greenawalk talks Forza Motorsport 5; requires one-time internet connection
- April NPD Sales Result Shows Another PS4 Victory In Hardware, TitanFall In Software
- These are how the Xbox One game cases look
Primal Carnage: Genesis was announced for the PS4 and PC at the GDC2013 just a short while ago by developer Lukewarm Media. The game uses the Unreal 4 Engine. Lukewarm Media describes it as “a story driven, episodic single player adventure that takes place in a world where dinosaurs have been brought back to life.” The developer also stated that “We aim to resurrect the immerse dinosaur first person experience that people have been waiting for. Explore a mix of tropical and man-made environments that are teeming with prehistoric life, experience the fear of being hunted by long forgotten beasts and join in the survival of the fittest.” Enjoy the reveal trailer and some screens from Primal Carnage: Genesis while we scoop around for more information on the game and we will keep you updated as it comes along.
Screens from the trailer:
Let us know your thoughts on the game below.