- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix sells 270k units in September, beats Disney Infinity in North America
- Horizon’s PS4 gameplay demo was all In-Engine, no CGI involved
- Dying Light; Weapon blueprint locations and crafting recipes
- New Destiny Screenshots Released by Bungie
- Microsoft doesn’t require developers to run games at native 1080p resolution on Xbox One, Here’s why
If you are a PS Vita owner, you should be aware of the newest update for the PS Vita, which is finally going to remove the much dreaded 100 application limit from the system. This Vita 3.10 Firmware Update will also add some new features like the ability to organize tasks and events in a new Calendar app. Surprisingly enough, the new PS Vita update also seems to have given the PSN Store on the Vita a new look, which does seem a lot better than the old one.
You can check out the new PS Store and the old one in the screenshots below.
This update also adds DualShock 4 and PlayStation Mobile Support for the Vita TV in Japan.
Some of the prominent features of this new update, courtesy of PS Blog.
- You can now display up to 500 applications on the home screen.
- A Calendar application has been added for PS Vita, allowing you to set up gaming events with your friends. Sync your Google calendar to have all your events with you on your PS Vita. You can also share your favorite events by using the Messages and Email applications.
- A new “Manage Content on Memory Card” option has been added to the Content Manager application. You can now view the data on your memory card, making it easier than ever to manage content on your PS Vita. You can now view memory usage by content type, and delete content and applications.
- You can now send and receive voice messages using the Messages application on PS Vita. Exchange voice messages with your friends and players on PS4 and PS Vita.
Have you updated to this latest firmware update? Let us know in the comments below.