- Gran Turismo 7 Tech Demo Seen By Industry Insider, Could Come As Early As Next Year
- Atlus JP puts up Persona related teaser site counting down to November 24 [Update]
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Revealed
- Popular Wii And Gamecube Emulator Dolphin Makes Its Way To Android
- The Last of Us Remastered Digital and Retail Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed In Official Ads
According to an official post by the Playstation Blogcast, Katamari Damacy, the classical third-person puzzle-action game designed by Keita Takahashi, is hitting the PlayStation Network on April 30.
Katamari Damacy, originally released for the Playstation 2 in 2004, is a wacky Japanese game that requires players to roll an enormous adhesive ball to collect all sorts of objects from different sizes (chickens, cars, buildings, planets, you name it).
After 10 years on, Sony confirms that Katamari Damacy will be released as a ‘PS2 classic’, and that it will be playable on the Playstation 3.
Unfortunately, the game will not be ported for the PlayStation Portable. However, if you’re looking for a playable Katamari game for the PS Vita, you can always download Touch My Katamari.