- Here Is Your First Look At Resident Evil Revelations 2 In This Trailer
- Grand Theft Auto V cheats and codes, “Invincibility” code added [Update]
- The Order: 1886 Release Date Pushed To 2015, New Screenshots And Boxart Released
- New Metal Gear Solid V videos shows Ground Zeroes opening, 1080p TGS demo footage
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Sales Triple on the PS4
According to an official post by the Playstation Blogcast, Katamari Damacy, the classical third-person puzzle-action game designed by Keita Takahashi, is hitting the PlayStation Network on April 30.
Katamari Damacy, originally released for the Playstation 2 in 2004, is a wacky Japanese game that requires players to roll an enormous adhesive ball to collect all sorts of objects from different sizes (chickens, cars, buildings, planets, you name it).
After 10 years on, Sony confirms that Katamari Damacy will be released as a ‘PS2 classic’, and that it will be playable on the Playstation 3.
Unfortunately, the game will not be ported for the PlayStation Portable. However, if you’re looking for a playable Katamari game for the PS Vita, you can always download Touch My Katamari.