- The Last of Us Real-Time vs Pre-Rendered Models Tease The Graphical Jump For Uncharted On The PS4 [Update]
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Release Date Announced, Includes Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition heading to Japan
- Watch Dogs PS3 vs PS4 Comparison Video Shows The Limitation Of A Cross-Gen Title
- Bravely Default Flying Fairy Genome Ability locations and other details
According to latest sales report from Famitsu Japan, PlayStation 4 has sold close to 322k units in 2 days of its launch in Japan.
This result is surprisingly decent after all the doom and gloom we heard about the gaming industry in Japan. Sony had delayed the launch of PS4 in Japan for about 3 months, compared to US and UK. The PS4 launched in Japan on 22nd February, 2014. Japanese users were able to get a free game(Knack) alongside their PS4. There were also a couple of Japanese specific games available for PS4 including Yakuza Ishin, Dreamclub and Nobunaga’s Ambition.
It seems like PS4 sold quite decently in Japan according to the latest sales report from Famitsu. It sold about 322k units in just 2 days. Sales tracker Mediacreate had expected a first week shipment of about 350k and it seems like it might be sold out soon, after this latest sales report.
What do you think of these sales for PS4 in Japan? Let us know in the comments below.