- Warner Bros. Introduces New Batman Sale On PSN, Upto 40% Off On Various PS3/PS4/PSV Titles
- Call of Duty 2014 will be revealed on May 4, gets first teaser image
- LocoCycle to be an Xbox One launch title
- Cole McGrath Reference Spotted In Latest inFAMOUS Second Son Video
- Rumor: Ni no Kuni 2 Reportedly Being Developed For The PlayStation 4
According to latest sales report from Famitsu Japan, PlayStation 4 has sold close to 322k units in 2 days of its launch in Japan.
This result is surprisingly decent after all the doom and gloom we heard about the gaming industry in Japan. Sony had delayed the launch of PS4 in Japan for about 3 months, compared to US and UK. The PS4 launched in Japan on 22nd February, 2014. Japanese users were able to get a free game(Knack) alongside their PS4. There were also a couple of Japanese specific games available for PS4 including Yakuza Ishin, Dreamclub and Nobunaga’s Ambition.
It seems like PS4 sold quite decently in Japan according to the latest sales report from Famitsu. It sold about 322k units in just 2 days. Sales tracker Mediacreate had expected a first week shipment of about 350k and it seems like it might be sold out soon, after this latest sales report.
What do you think of these sales for PS4 in Japan? Let us know in the comments below.