- Forza Horizon 2: XBO Version Is ‘Next-Gen’, Uses Forza 5 Engine; X360 Port By Separate Studio
- Microsoft showing off their Azure-based cloud game streaming at annual company meeting
- Elder Scrolls Online Pricing Announced
- Phil Spencer on OS and Live issues: “We are playing SP & MP nightly. Anyone can post ‘stuff’ to the web”
- This NES Themed PlayStation 4 Evokes a Retro Feeling
SHAREfactory is an application for the PS4 that allows us to edit our recorded game videos and just make them way more cooler. It was released along with 1.70 firmware update, and its latest update has just gone live.
The developer of SHAREfactory earlier shared the changelog with us, which detailed the additions and fixes to it. He also said that it will be released soon, and seems like it is out now.
Included in this latest update is plenty of new stuff, as can be read in the changelog below.
You can also take a look at all the latest additions and new features to the SHAREfactory.
These new additions make SHAREfactory even better. The addition of football theme is particularly good for the footballs fans, especially those who love to share their FIFA videos with their friends.
Have you updated to this latest update. Do you like the new additions to SHAREfactory? Let us know in the comments below.