- Octodad PS4 Details: Targetting April Release, $15, No PS+, Supports Move Controller With PS4 Camera
- Bill Gates ‘not opposed’ to idea of seperating Xbox division
- Final Fantasy Type-0 fan translation team provides update
- PlayStation 4 Makes It To ‘Page 3′ In UK, Overtakes Long Running Glamour Models
- The Order: 1886: Sony Revealed The New Release Date And The Collector’s Edition
Sequel to last year’s PS Vita exclusive Ragnarok Odyssey, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace has been confirmed for release in Western regions by GungHo Online.
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is more of an update than a sequel and is confirmed to include all content of the original along with a new episode set after the ending. There’s also a new Ace Skill battle system which is supposed to be much better than the original’s which I wasn’t a fan of and a new randomly generated dungeon.
Although we didn’t get a proper release date for Ragnarok Odyssey Ace’s Western release, the game will be out in Japanese stores available as both downloadable and retail versions for the PS Vita. The downloadable and retail versions will be priced ¥3,900 and ¥4,935 respectively.
Also check out:
Apparently a Playstation 3 version of the game is also in development but not much is known about that yet.