- Street Fighter V Beta issues persist despite 4 hour long maintenance
- Grand Theft Auto 5 rumored to be released on November 14 for PC
- Watch Dogs On PS4: See How Different The Final Version Looks From Pre-Release Footage
- PlayStation 4 Gets A Brand New TV Spot In Japan, Showcases The Japanese Launch Titles
- Tales From Borderlands Receives First Official Screenshots And Details
Sequel to last year’s PS Vita exclusive Ragnarok Odyssey, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace has been confirmed for release in Western regions by GungHo Online.
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is more of an update than a sequel and is confirmed to include all content of the original along with a new episode set after the ending. There’s also a new Ace Skill battle system which is supposed to be much better than the original’s which I wasn’t a fan of and a new randomly generated dungeon.
Although we didn’t get a proper release date for Ragnarok Odyssey Ace’s Western release, the game will be out in Japanese stores available as both downloadable and retail versions for the PS Vita. The downloadable and retail versions will be priced ¥3,900 and ¥4,935 respectively.
Also check out:
Apparently a Playstation 3 version of the game is also in development but not much is known about that yet.