- Persona 4 Arena getting a follow-up; new characters from Persona 3 added
- Rumor: Ni no Kuni 2 Reportedly Being Developed For The PlayStation 4
- Rumor: Far Cry 4 Takes Place In The Himalayas, Set To Be Released Early Next Year
- GTA Will Not Be A Yearly Release, Says Take-Two
- Mega Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur revealed for Pokemon X and Y
Sequel to last year’s PS Vita exclusive Ragnarok Odyssey, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace has been confirmed for release in Western regions by GungHo Online.
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is more of an update than a sequel and is confirmed to include all content of the original along with a new episode set after the ending. There’s also a new Ace Skill battle system which is supposed to be much better than the original’s which I wasn’t a fan of and a new randomly generated dungeon.
Although we didn’t get a proper release date for Ragnarok Odyssey Ace’s Western release, the game will be out in Japanese stores available as both downloadable and retail versions for the PS Vita. The downloadable and retail versions will be priced ¥3,900 and ¥4,935 respectively.
Also check out:
Apparently a Playstation 3 version of the game is also in development but not much is known about that yet.