- Infinity Ward adds new Heavy Duty Playlist to Call of Duty Ghosts
- Ready At Dawn CTO: Excited For Next Uncharted At E3; “I Expect It To Be All Kinds Of Awesome”
- The Wolf Among Us Vita and iOS version announced, coming this fall
- Could Motomu Toriyama’s Next Project Be Final Fantasy X-3?
- You Can Jump Right Into inFamous: Second Son’s Story Without Playing The Previous Games
Sequel to last year’s PS Vita exclusive Ragnarok Odyssey, Ragnarok Odyssey Ace has been confirmed for release in Western regions by GungHo Online.
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is more of an update than a sequel and is confirmed to include all content of the original along with a new episode set after the ending. There’s also a new Ace Skill battle system which is supposed to be much better than the original’s which I wasn’t a fan of and a new randomly generated dungeon.
Although we didn’t get a proper release date for Ragnarok Odyssey Ace’s Western release, the game will be out in Japanese stores available as both downloadable and retail versions for the PS Vita. The downloadable and retail versions will be priced ¥3,900 and ¥4,935 respectively.
Also check out:
Apparently a Playstation 3 version of the game is also in development but not much is known about that yet.