Insomniac Games has released another brand new update for Ratchet and Clank. As promised earlier, they have fixed the ‘Tech Head’ trophy for users who weren’t able to acquire it due to a bug. In addition to the various bug fixes, they have also added a Photo Mode that can be utilized by using the ‘NO HUD’ cheat with the Plasma Striker zoom function.
The full set of patch notes for update 1.04 can be read below.
- Use “No HUD” cheat with the Plasma Striker zoom
- Big Al’s audio should now properly play
- Tech Head – Trophy should unlock properly
- Fixed issue where Kerwan train sequence wouldn’t start.
- Fixed issue on Pokitaru where Big Al/Felton would not progress back to ship.
- Fixed issue where crates would disappear at certain camera angles.
- Fixed issue on Nebula G34 where player could not progress after boss fight.
- Fixed issue where boost rings would sometimes disappear during hoverboard races.
- The Bouncer now retains XP and upgrades if entitlement is lost.
- Omega weapons now show proper v6 model at vendor.
- Additional fixes for missing Hologuise.
- Fixed issues where player would get stuck on Quartu (door not opening and jetpack station).
- Fixed issues where players could get stuck when dying at the same time as boss on Quartu.
- Fixed issue where swingshots would not appear on Veldin (at night).
- Other various bug fixes and improvements
Ratchet and Clank is a re-imagining of the original game for the PS4. It also ties with a movie that was released in Cinema on April 22nd. Ratchet and Clank has managed to become the fastest selling entry in the series and had one of the best sales debut in the series in more than a decade.
Ratchet and Clank is available now exclusively for the PS4.