Hitman’s first season has finally come to a close following the release of the sixth episode in the series yesterday.
The episode also bought with it a number of changes and improvements for the game. For example, weapons will now be distributed into categories, as opposed to the previous method of tabs, making finding a specific firearm easier than before. Weapons also have a Kill Type now, with weapons such as knives showing tags such as “Lethal Melee” or “Lethal Throw”, which shows what specific condition they can be used to fulfill. The full list of improvements can be found here.
The list of fixed issues for the game can be found below:
- Fixed an issue that could cause opportunity steps to remain on screen when switching between opportunities.
- Fixed an issue where General Zaydan would sometimes not react to Strandberg’s dead body. [Marrakesh, A Gilded Cage]
- Fixed a naming inconsistency in the Lydon Gyration Escalation Contract.
- Fixed an issue where 47 could get stuck in the environment after loosing the valve on specific gas tanks. [Freedom Fighters, Colorado]
- Fixed an issue where ‘subdue’ and ‘inject poison’ prompts could overlap.
- Fixed issues that could occur after loading a save during the combat state.
- Some sounds were still audible when all sounds were muted in the menu. Now they are not.
- Fixed various issues on multiple locations that could cause NPCs to ‘teleport’ when performing specific actions.
- Made adjustments to opportunities in Paris, so that the reveal and actions of NPCs are more consistent with expected behaviour.
- Fixed an issue with ‘Down the Rabbit Hole’ opportunity in Marrakesh that would prevent it from being completed.
Back in August, developer IO Interactive revealed that they had planned an additional 2 seasons for Hitman, but it would depend on how the first season preformed. You can read more on that here.
Hitman Episode 6 is out now and is available for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and the PC. The location this time around is Hokkaido, Japan, in the exclusive GAMA private hospital and resort.