Rocket League’s latest patch is now live on the PS4 and PC. As announced earlier, this patch adds some free DLC and a brand new Arena, in addition to various other bug fixes.
This update is around 780 MB in size. You can read the full set of patch notes below.
- Added “Supersonic Fury” DLC Pack Support, including…
- (DLC) Exclusive “Dominus” and “Takumi” Battle-Cars
- (DLC) Six Decals for each new vehicle
- (DLC) Five new paint types: “Brushed Metal, Carbon Fiber, Metallic Pearl, Pearlescent,” and “Wood”
- (DLC) Two new Wheels: “Cristiano” and “Spinner”
- (DLC) Two new Rocket Boosts: “Burnout” and “Nitrous”
- Added “Utopia Coliseum” Arena
- Added “Spectate” to “Choose Team” menu in “Private Matches,” allowing players the option to watch games rather than participate (3v3 match-type maximum)
- Added 70+ new Country Flags and three “Sorry” items for our overloaded launch servers (“Servergate” Wheels, “Disconnected” Antenna, and “White Flag”)
- Added 3v3 Team Ranked as a replacement for 3v3 Solo the Online match queue
- Ranked matches will no longer start if the game is not full
- Added the ability to create or join Private Matches that can be named and/or password-protected
- Added “Vote to Forfeit” button to “Ranked” online matches
- Up to four Party member’s Battle-Cars can now be displayed on the Menu screens
Rocket League is the latest indie hit from developer Psyonix. It was offered to PlayStation Plus subscribers for free in July.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.