- GTA V PC Pre-Load Is Now Live On Steam; Recommended System Requirements Released
- Grand Theft Auto V New 1080p Screenshots Show That A Lot Of Work Has Gone In This Remaster
- The Order 1886: Never Before Seen Screenshots Reveal How The Game Looked In 2012
- Watch Dogs: New Info Surfaces from Translation
- Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3: Catch a Ride gets a launch trailer showing the craziness
The Last of Us Remastered definitely appears to be a game that might get bundled with the PS4 upon its release. Now according to a french retailer listing, this bundle could be true after all.
According to a leaked document detailing the plans of french retailer Micromania, The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Bundle is scheduled for a Summer 2014 release. It also shows a Watch_Dogs bundle for the PS4, which isn’t really surprising since Watch_Dogs was already getting a bundle with the PS4 on its launch last year, until it ended with an unexpected delay. This bundle has been officially confirmed by Ubisoft in a post on the official PlayStation Blog, although only for Europe.
What’s more interesting here is that this document also lists DriveClub release date as October 2014. Considering the fact that this document dates back to April 14th 2014, this is certainly an interesting listing that wasn’t spotted or perhaps not taken seriously. As we saw later, this release date was true and DriveClub is indeed coming early this October.
Among other releases, we have got Borderlands 2 Vita for May 21st and Ratchet and Clank Trilogy Vita for July 2nd. Both of these haven’t been announced or confirmed officially yet.
What do you think about this rumored bundle for the PS4? Are you going to buy it? Let us know in the comments below.