- Xbox One Elite Bundle Delayed in Japan; Xbox One Experience releasing Worldwide Soon
- Xbox One Adaptive A.I and Game DVR support restricted to selected games
- Creations made in Media Molecule’s Dreams can be exported to Unity and 3D printers
- DriveClub Latest Update Adds New Tracks/Car And Improves Weather Effects
- Fallout Shelter: Upcoming Patch 1.2 Includes Survival Mode and Fallout 4 Character
Pokemon X and Y hits stores for the Nintendo 3DS in just two days all over the world, but hardcore Pokemon fans already want to know what’s next in the series. According to a recent rumor going around coupled with coherent teasing by developers Game Freak themselves, it seems that the next Pokemon games will be Gen III remakes.
The Gen III Pokemon games namely Ruby and Sapphire were releasing for the Game Boy Advance back in 2002 in Japan and a year later in the rest of the world, the games were followed by a third version called Pokemon Emerald releasing two years later. Together the Gen III Pokemon games are the highest selling games on the GBA.
Now the Gen I and Gen II games have already had remakes in the form of Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green on the Game Boy Advance and Heart Gold and Soul Silver on the Nintendo DS. Now it’s only logical that Gen III get a proper 3D remake on the 3DS. Check out the gallery below for some teases suggesting the Hoenn remakes in Pokemon Black and White and Pokemon X and Y.
What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. Also make sure to check out our Pokemon X and Y review.