- Crystal Dynamics Were Aiming For 60 FPS On PS4/XB1, Failed To Meet The Target On Xbox One
- Crytek CEO: Ryse wouldn’t have run at 1080p on PS4; decision was choice, not hurdle
- Hackers Temporarily Gain Control Of Official Xbox Twitter Account, Microsoft Regains Control Shortly Afterwards
- Mirror’s Edge Reboot Announced
- God of War: Redemption to arrive on PS4 and Vita?
Ninja Theory seems to be hiring new staff for one of their projects. A listing on their site indicates that they have a bunch of console projects coming up and seeing the re-release of Enslaved on PC, it is not hard to imagine that they might be working on the eventual Enslaved sequel.
Ninja Theory are the developers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and the reboot of Devil May Cry. Since Capcom wasn’t really satisfied with the sales of the reboot, it is unlikely that we will get a sequel to the reboot from Ninja Theory. However, Namco Bandai recently re-released Enslaved: Odyssey to the West on PC, which seems strange since it has been a long while after its original release. An Enslaved sequel does seem highly likely now for sure.
The listing on Ninja Theory site suggests the following(Thanks to NeoGAF for finding this info):
Ninja Theory – the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and DmC are looking for experienced engine programmers to join our expanding team. We’ve got some exciting new console projects coming up so if you have relevant console or PC industry experience then we want to hear from you!
What do you think of this news? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on this topic.