- Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster Gets Fantastic Looking PS4 Screenshots, PS3 vs. Vita vs. PS4 Comparison
- Phil Spencer: “No Comments” on Xbox One leaks, Games with Gold for Xbox One to be Revealed “Fairly Soon”
- Microsoft offering $100 credit for exchanging your PS3 with Xbox One
- Bloodborne Has Already Exceeded The Order 1886 In Term of Digital Sales and Popularity
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Character Showcase features Sice, King and Eight
We have what appears to be a character select screen for Super Smash Bros. on Wii U. Take it with a huge grain of salt though, as there is no legitimacy of this screen being official.
Recently, an image appeared on the internet and just like most of these leaks, it appears to be an off-screen shot of the character select screen of Super Smash Bros. on Wii U. Check it out below.
While the character select screen mostly includes the announced characters so far, there are also some new ones included like MewTwo and Yoshi. The Wii Fit Trainer hasn’t been officially announced yet but it has been confirmed to be included in the game.
The screenshot seems to show multiplayer with about 4 Wii U Pro controllers. Even if it is an elaborate hoax, it seems to be a well made one.
Super Smash Bros. will be released on the Wii U and 3DS this year. It was rumored that the game will launch on Spring 2014 but it was later confirmed by the director to be false. There is no official release date given as of yet.
What do you think of this character select screen? Do you think it is a fake? Let us know in the comments below.