- GTA V PS4 vs. XBO 1080p Direct-Feed Image Comparison Shows Visual Parity Among Both Platforms
- Xbox One Adaptive A.I and Game DVR support restricted to selected games
- Nintendo rip-off title features in-app purchases of up to 99.99$
- DICE not satisfied with Battlefield 4
- Mark Rubins: 1080p is “very possible” on Xbox One, frame rate took priority over resolution
We have what appears to be a character select screen for Super Smash Bros. on Wii U. Take it with a huge grain of salt though, as there is no legitimacy of this screen being official.
Recently, an image appeared on the internet and just like most of these leaks, it appears to be an off-screen shot of the character select screen of Super Smash Bros. on Wii U. Check it out below.
While the character select screen mostly includes the announced characters so far, there are also some new ones included like MewTwo and Yoshi. The Wii Fit Trainer hasn’t been officially announced yet but it has been confirmed to be included in the game.
The screenshot seems to show multiplayer with about 4 Wii U Pro controllers. Even if it is an elaborate hoax, it seems to be a well made one.
Super Smash Bros. will be released on the Wii U and 3DS this year. It was rumored that the game will launch on Spring 2014 but it was later confirmed by the director to be false. There is no official release date given as of yet.
What do you think of this character select screen? Do you think it is a fake? Let us know in the comments below.