- UK Pre-orders for Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD comes with free Phone Pouch
- You Can Get a Free PS4 Game (Worth $39.99) By Buying This PS4 Theme (Worth $2) [Update]
- Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae demo will have you fight a Behemoth
- Watch Dogs Faces Launch Woes Due To Heavy Traffic, Sign-In Issues On PS4 And Xbox One
- PS4 Free Game For PS Plus In April Revealed, Includes Dishonored For The PS3
Ryse is one of the Xbox One’s most promising exclusives and recent developments have made it even better. Recent talk around the industry is that the Xbox One due to being weaker on the specs side won’t be able to compete with the Playstation 4 as far as game resolution and FPS are concerned, fans on both sides were quick to lists games that were confirmed to run in native 1080p on either consoles. Playstation 4 had confirmed 1080p titles like Killzone: Shadow Fall and DriveClub while the Xbox One had titles like Forza 5.
Well now it’s time to add Ryse to the list as Microsoft Exec Aaron Greenburg recently confirmed the game’s native resolution on Twitter.
@deaconblade I can only speak for our games, I know Ryse and Forza will be native 1080p.
— Aaron Greenberg (@aarongreenberg) September 14, 2013
Things are finally looking good for the green side!
So tell us, which next gen console will you be getting first? The Xbox One or the PS4? Or will you not take sides and get both? Let us know in the comments below.
Update: It seems Aaron was a bit off on Ryse’s supposed resolution, the game will run in 900p instead.
— Aaron Greenberg (@aarongreenberg) September 17, 2013
Well I’m sure it’ll look great nonetheless.