- Bravely Default Flying Fairy Black Magic locations and other details
- Bravely Default: Flying Fairy Overview video showcases the game’s features
- New to Android? Here are few things you need to know
- Insomniac Games: Sunset Overdrive Uses A Completely “New Engine;” Denies Similarity To inFamous
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes To Feature Exclusive Content For PlayStation Platform
Borderlands 2 is getting a PS Vita port and many might be wondering how it compares to the PC and the console version of the game. You shouldn’t wonder anymore as we have compared the PS Vita version to the PC and console version, and the results are fairly decent.
You can check out PC vs PS Vita and PS Vita vs Xbox 360 comparison below.
The PS Vita version of Borderlands 2 will be released in Spring 2014. It will support 4 player online co-op and cross-save with the PS3 version. It will also come with about 6 DLC packs including Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, the Psycho Character Class, Mechromancer Character Class, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1, and Collector’s Edition Pack. You can also snatch a Borderlands 2 PS Vita bundle for about $199, which will come with Borderlands 2, 8 GB Memory Card and a PS Vita Slim. More details about this bundle can be read from here.
What do you think about the difference between PS Vita and the PC and Xbox 360 version? Let us know in the comments below.