- GTA V First Person Mode Car Crash GIF Is Truly Horrifying; Info About Radio Stations And More Leaked
- The Witcher 3: Comparison Between Censored And Uncensored Reveals Almost No Nudity
- Bungie’s Destiny Sets Pre-Order Record
- Killzone: Shadow Fall to be more vibrant, less linear
- Having Trouble Redeeming PSN Codes On PlayStation 4? Redeem On PS3/Vita, Carries Over All Devices
Remember that strip of light and fades in with a blue colour when the PlayStation 4 is switched on? Many questioned if that light will remain static with just one colour or will it see different colours for different operations. That single strip of light was well received by the gaming community, praising Sony for its aesthetics.
Shuhei Yoshida, President of Sony’s Worldwide Studios for Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., once again confirmed on Twitter to a user who asked if the light present on the PlayStation 4 is paint or a light. The question did seem awkward as with the many showings of the PlayStation 4, it has been shown that the strip has been light and not paint. Nonetheless, Shuhei Yoshida responded by telling him that it is light and it also changes colours.
@Enriiquuee_16 light, changes colors
— Shuhei Yoshida (@yosp) November 4, 2013
Recently, Shuhei Yoshida also responded to a fan on Twitter who asked if the PlayStation 4′s scaler is hardware based or software based, confirming it to be hardware based.
PlayStation 4 is less than two weeks away from its launch on November 15 in North America. It is shaping up to be a device straight out of a sci-fi movie with its surprises and aesthetics.
What do you think about this light changing feature on the PlayStation 4? Let us know in the comments below.