- Albert Penello on Xbox One’s DRM: “We’re not going back on that”
- Sony starts giving our free credit for “Get $10 for Every $50 Spent” promotion
- Malicious Rebirth finally dropping this week for PlayStation VITA
- PS4 Party Chat is free; friend lists limited to 2000
- COD Ghosts Tip: Completing Humiliation Field Orders
Once again, for those of you do not know, Gamescom is a major video games event held in Europe. Some would say that it is the European equivalent of E3. The reason why the number of Sony exclusives at E3 were less was because Sony was holding out for Gamescom.
Sony has now confirmed that it will indeed hold a conference ahead of this year’s gamescom 2013 expo in Cologne. This conference will, naturally, focus on the PS4. Sony’s Facebook page had added an update, giving people an opportunity to win a trip to Gamescom through a competition. The update says “At gamescom in August 2013 the focus will be on PS4 and its games line-up once again.” The competition is now finished.
The conference will be held at 7pm CET / 6pm BST at the Saatenhaus am Rheinpark, Cologne, on August 20th (Tuesday).
Lets see if Sony can excite us once more. Games from major developers, such as Naughty Dog and Media Molecule, are expected.
What do you think we’ll see at the conference? Uncharted 4? Little Big Planet 3? Let us know in the comments below.