- Trailer for Monolith Soft’s Next Big Game, X.
- Xbox One will allow instant saves and resumes like the Playstation 4
- Tetsuya Nomura talks about PlayStation 4 and Kingdom Hearts 3 in new interview
- Grand Theft Auto V: Visual Comparison Of The PlayStation 3 Version To The PlayStation 4 Version
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC vs Xbox 360 Screenshots Comparison
Another year, another series of quotes from Square Enix officials saying they’re “preparing” to talk about the infamous Final Fantasy XV, previously known as Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Shinji Hashimoto, boss of all things Final Fantasy talked about possibly more information in this week’s Famtisu (translation credits).
We haven’t decided when, but we’re currently preparing new information that may meet everyone’s expectations. Please wait for a little while longer.
Hashimoto and Square Enix are most likely suggesting more information to be present at this year’s E3. The last we saw of Final Fantasy XV was at last year’s E3 when we got to see a new trailer, along with the announcement that it was being moved to next gen and getting a new name.
Final Fantasy XV is Square Enix’s next flagship title after they finished development on the Lighting Saga (Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns) and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. I think it’s safe to say we’re not far from a release. Final Fantasy Versus XIII was announced back in 2006 as a Playstation 3 exclusive, but it has so far gone through countless changes. Now titled Final Fantasy XV, it’s under development for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
Are you excited for some more Final Fantasy XV information? Let us know in the comments below.