Star Wars Battlefront is officially going to be released on November 17th but the game is apparently already out in the wild, and those who have a retail copy can download the day 1 update ahead of the launch. This updates the game to version 1.01 and fixes some of the issues and bugs that weren’t fixed in time for the retail release.
The full patch notes for this day 1 update can be read below.
- Tweaked hero card spawn times
- General bug fixes for the partner system
- Various fixes for getting stuck when exiting Starfighters and ground vehicles
- General crash and stability fixes
- Online traffic performance improvements
- Various text fixes for all languages
- General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer
Keep in mind that this is just the day 1 update for the game on PS4 and it is possible that different platforms will have their own patch notes.
Star Wars Battlefront is the hotly anticipated new game in the Battlefront series by Electronic Arts. It is developed by DICE and utilizes the Frostbite Engine that was also used for Battlefield 4 and Hardline.
Star Wars Battlefront will be released on November 17th for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The game is a multiplayer only game and lacks a SP campaign. It will retail for $60.
Let us know what you think about these patch notes in the comments below.