- Persona 3 The Movie #2: Midsummer Knight’s Dream gets a new trailer
- A fresh look at the Noctis Play Arts Kai figure
- Here Are All The Xbox One Kinect Voice Commands
- EA Hints At Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Coming To PlayStation Consoles
- Xbox One Is Not The Lead Platform for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Sunset Overdrive is Insomniac Games first exclusive for the Xbox One. It is set in a world ruled by evil energy drinks and people who drink these energy drinks are transformed into monsters of various kinds.
This game will have its own single player campaign along with a multiplayer mode, that hasn’t been revealed as of it. The distinct art style of Sunset Overdrive gives a very cartoonish look but still manages to appear stunning with various visual effects thrown in the mix. The game also apparently uses a completely new engine, which is tailored to the needs of the development team.
Recently, GameInformer accidentally revealed the first look at the gameplay of Sunset Overdrive. After this move, Insomniac Games have finally revealed the official gameplay trailer for Sunset Overdrive, which you can see below.
Along with the gameplay reveal, Microsoft have also released details about the Day One Edition of Sunset Overdrive.
Traverse Sunset City in Style with Exclusive Day One Edition Outfits and Weapons
With an exclusive gun, melee weapon and in-game character outfit, the “Sunset Overdrive” Day One Edition is the ultimate package for fans who want to fight through the end of days with flair. The “Sunset Overdrive” Day One Edition features the following exclusive digital content that you won’t find anywhere else:
- “Nothin’ but the Hits” gun: An overcharged version of the High Fidelity gun that launches limited edition, priceless, multi-colored vinyls that do increased damage.
- “It’s Me! Fizzie!” outfit: Fizzie is more popular than you because he has a great marketing budget. So, why not dress up as him and get in on some of that fame?
- “Hardcore! Hammer”: You ponder buying the Day One Edition of “Sunset Overdrive.” A spot check reveals that if you do, you can equip a mighty hammer made from a bat and spiked dumb-bells. You buy the Day One Edition of “Sunset Overdrive.”
What do you think about this gameplay footage? Let us know in the comments below.