- Wolfenstein: The New Order Old vs New Gen Direct-Feed Screenshot Comparison: ‘Massive’ Difference
- Online retailers list June 3rd as Journey’s PS4 release date
- Check Out These Magnificent Screenshots of Xbox One’s Dashboard
- New Xenoblade Chronicles 3D screenshots show how the game will play
- Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 Patch 1.03 Out Now, Reduces Input Latency; Full Patch Notes Released
A year ago, at E3, Bioware revealed a new player-species (The Cathar) for their sci-fi MMORPG, Star Wars: The Old Republic or SWTOR for short. Today, the company announced to various fansites that the race will be implemented in SWOTR’s next major patch.
For this announcement, Bioware has put out a trailer that showcases the humanoid cat-like characters fighting enemies with lightsabers and guns.
The Cathar are a group of feline people that live on a planet of wild regions. In the Star Wars universe, they are known for being loyal and passionate, as well as for being fierce predators and warriors.
As explained by producer Cory Butler, subscribers will be able to unlock the Cathar race with about 600 Cartel points (a currency featured in the Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion). Players can either create a brand new Cathar character, or race change an existing character. Additionally, the new race will be available to all current classes.
Full details can be found here.