- See How Borderlands 2 Looks On The PS Vita Compared To The PC and Consoles
- Beyond: Two Souls Demo Impressions
- Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One Version Compared to Xbox 360; Resolution, Frame Rate and Graphics
- The Last of Us Remastered: Naughty Dog Hard At Work To Get The Last of Us Above 60FPS On PS4
- Sunset Overdrive Details: Gameplay Reveal Before E3, Will Have Co-Op and SP Campaign and More
Xbox One is almost ready to launch so we have gotten plenty of new footage for it. We might have seen the achievement unlock notification for Xbox One but how does it compare to Xbox 360?
Achievement unlocked notification already looked pretty damn good on Xbox 360 so we can’t imagine how Microsoft might have improved it any further. As you can see below, Microsoft has not only managed to make it look better, it also doesn’t seem to disrupt the flow of action on screen.
What do you think of the new Achievement Unlock Notification? Which one do you prefer? Let us know in the comments below?
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Xbox One.