- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition heading to Japan
- Killzone Shadow Fall Ultra High, Slightly Compressed Multiplayer Video Available By Guerilla Games
- The 5 Worst Console Ports from Current Generation
- inFamous: Second Son releasing 1st April 2014?
- Rumor: New Resident Evil To Be Revealed At E3, Won’t Be Resident Evil 7
Xbox One is almost ready to launch so we have gotten plenty of new footage for it. We might have seen the achievement unlock notification for Xbox One but how does it compare to Xbox 360?
Achievement unlocked notification already looked pretty damn good on Xbox 360 so we can’t imagine how Microsoft might have improved it any further. As you can see below, Microsoft has not only managed to make it look better, it also doesn’t seem to disrupt the flow of action on screen.
What do you think of the new Achievement Unlock Notification? Which one do you prefer? Let us know in the comments below?
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Xbox One.