- Forza Horizon 2: XBO Version Is ‘Next-Gen’, Uses Forza 5 Engine; X360 Port By Separate Studio
- New Screenshots Of Bungie’s Destiny Show Beautiful Landscapes And More
- Project CARS Official Website Launches; Stunning New Screenshots and Wallpapers Released
- This Special White Xbox One Exclusive To Microsoft Launch Teams Can Be Yours For As Low As £720.00
- Bizon Patch in the Upcoming Call of Duty: Ghosts Patch
Xbox One is almost ready to launch so we have gotten plenty of new footage for it. We might have seen the achievement unlock notification for Xbox One but how does it compare to Xbox 360?
Achievement unlocked notification already looked pretty damn good on Xbox 360 so we can’t imagine how Microsoft might have improved it any further. As you can see below, Microsoft has not only managed to make it look better, it also doesn’t seem to disrupt the flow of action on screen.
What do you think of the new Achievement Unlock Notification? Which one do you prefer? Let us know in the comments below?
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Xbox One.