- Halo 1 Anniversary Developer Working On An Unannounced Xbox One Project, Could Be Halo 2 Anniversary
- SCEE’s Jim Ryan Talks About How EU Xbox One Delay Resulted In More PS4 Pre-orders, Gaikai and More
- The Wolf Among Us Vita and iOS version announced, coming this fall
- Director of God of War: Ascension Leaves Santa Monica Studios
- The Guided Fate Paradox Review
Xbox One is almost ready to launch so we have gotten plenty of new footage for it. We might have seen the achievement unlock notification for Xbox One but how does it compare to Xbox 360?
Achievement unlocked notification already looked pretty damn good on Xbox 360 so we can’t imagine how Microsoft might have improved it any further. As you can see below, Microsoft has not only managed to make it look better, it also doesn’t seem to disrupt the flow of action on screen.
What do you think of the new Achievement Unlock Notification? Which one do you prefer? Let us know in the comments below?
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Xbox One.