- Bloodborne: List of Glyph Codes for Best Chalice Dungeons Containing Secret Weapons and Items
- Trophy Hunter Gets The Order 1886 Platinum Within 24 Hours, Details His Playtime For Platinum
- Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos are catchable in Pokemon X and Y
- Grand Theft Auto V PS4 Pre-Load Now Live, Day 1 Patch Size And Changelog Revealed
- Take a look at how Achievement Unlock Notification on Xbox One compares to Xbox 360
Some lucky users are already enjoying themselves with TitanFall Beta and we have got a new video, which showcases the gameplay of TitanFall on Ultra settings in a 1440p video.
The video was uploaded by YouTube user MattTheMusketeer and he uses Nvidia Shadowplay to capture this direct feed footage straight from his PC. Check it out below.
It is a pity that YouTube is limited to 30 fps playback because this footage would have looked great in 60 fps. In any case, the graphics look quite good on PC.
In case you have missed the announcement of a Beta sign-up website, take a look here and make sure to register yourself, in case you want to try this Beta on either PC or Xbox One.
TitanFall is set to launch on the PC and Xbox One on March 11, 2014. It will arrive on the Xbox 360 a little later on 25th March, ported by Bluepoint Games.
What do you think of this new footage on PC? Let us know in the comments below.