- Will Destiny unfold in sub-1080p on the Xbox One?
- Call of Duty Ghosts 200MB Patch Released On PC
- inFamous: Second Son New Gameplay Gives A Closer Look At Good And Evil Powers Of Delsin
- Here’s What Lucky PlayStation 4 Owners Got In Goodie Bags Handed To Them At Launch In UK
- Could Motomu Toriyama’s Next Project Be Final Fantasy X-3?
Some lucky users are already enjoying themselves with TitanFall Beta and we have got a new video, which showcases the gameplay of TitanFall on Ultra settings in a 1440p video.
The video was uploaded by YouTube user MattTheMusketeer and he uses Nvidia Shadowplay to capture this direct feed footage straight from his PC. Check it out below.
It is a pity that YouTube is limited to 30 fps playback because this footage would have looked great in 60 fps. In any case, the graphics look quite good on PC.
In case you have missed the announcement of a Beta sign-up website, take a look here and make sure to register yourself, in case you want to try this Beta on either PC or Xbox One.
TitanFall is set to launch on the PC and Xbox One on March 11, 2014. It will arrive on the Xbox 360 a little later on 25th March, ported by Bluepoint Games.
What do you think of this new footage on PC? Let us know in the comments below.