- Sword Art Online II confirmed for 2014
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Receives First 4K Resolution Screenshots From Nvidia
- Konami: The Phantom Pain Could Release In Late 2014 or Late 2015, Admits That Ground Zeroes Is A Bit Short
- Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos are catchable in Pokemon X and Y
- See PlayStation 4′s Voice Command In Action, It’s Pretty Fast
Some lucky users are already enjoying themselves with TitanFall Beta and we have got a new video, which showcases the gameplay of TitanFall on Ultra settings in a 1440p video.
The video was uploaded by YouTube user MattTheMusketeer and he uses Nvidia Shadowplay to capture this direct feed footage straight from his PC. Check it out below.
It is a pity that YouTube is limited to 30 fps playback because this footage would have looked great in 60 fps. In any case, the graphics look quite good on PC.
In case you have missed the announcement of a Beta sign-up website, take a look here and make sure to register yourself, in case you want to try this Beta on either PC or Xbox One.
TitanFall is set to launch on the PC and Xbox One on March 11, 2014. It will arrive on the Xbox 360 a little later on 25th March, ported by Bluepoint Games.
What do you think of this new footage on PC? Let us know in the comments below.