- New Details On The Order: 1886: “Interactive Cinematics”, ‘Dark’ Themed, ‘Brutal’ Melee Combat
- PlayStation 4 launching in India and South Africa in December
- New Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Info, Team Faction, Returning Game Modes
- The Xbox One is no longer worthwhile to the multiplatform buyer
- Call of Duty: Ghosts is 720p/60 on Xbox One and 1080p/60 on PS4
Japanese publisher Namco Bandai just revealed the North American release date for their upcoming PS3 exclusive JRPG Tales of Xillia at an event held in New York. Tales of Xillia is will be headed to North American stores exclusively for the PS3 on August 6th.
Tales of Xillia is the 13th mothership title in the long running Tales of series headed by series creator Hideo Baba. The game stars Jude Mathis and Milla Maxwell on their journey to save the world of Liese. Tales of Xillia was released in Japan back in September 2011 and has even scored a sequel which too has only released in Japan right now. Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu awarded the game 39/40 making it the highest rated Tales of game.
Unfortunately it looks like Namco Bandai doesn’t have any plans right now to release the PS Vita remakes Tales of Innocence R and Tales of Hearts R in the west according to an interview conducted with Hideo Baba by Kotaku.
Unfortunately, at this present time we don’t have any plans to release any of the Vita titles,
One of the main reasons is, unfortunately the PlayStation Vita is doing relatively poorly in North America, so it’s one of those things that if the numbers increased considerably, then it’s something we could consider.
Well at least we have Tales of Xillia to sooth our Tales of fix for now.