- PS4 Sells 322k Units In Japan Within Two Days Of Its Launch
- GTX 770 vs GTX 780 vs GTX 780 Ti, Which is the best bang for your buck card?
- Infinity Ward adds new Heavy Duty Playlist to Call of Duty Ghosts
- Five reasons why the iPad 4 is worth $399 and why you should get it
- Will Shinji Mikami’s Evil Within rejuvenate the Survival Horror genre?
After Sony’s E3 Press Conference ended, most of us had one last thought in mind “Where is The Last Guardian?”. With the reveal of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts, I bet everyone thought that all unsolved mysteries would be basked in light. Unfortunately, that was not the case with The Last Guardian.
However, Sony’s president of Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida has said that the game is “alive and kicking”, despite the fact that Jack Tretton was quoted as saying it was on hiatus.
Yoshida spoke to CVG, saying “It’s alive and kicking in terms of development. If you visit Japan Studio there are lots of people working on it. But as [designer Fumito Ueda] shared with people a couple of months ago, we really want to be confident next time when we introduce The Last Guardian to the public, so we are waiting for that time to come.”
With the PS3′s life nearing an end, when will we see this game? Or rather, the question is ‘where’? Will it still be available on the PlayStation 3, or will it move on to it’s successor, like Final Fantasy XV did? Only time will tell.