- 5 Reasons Why Call of Duty: Ghosts Is The Worst Entry In The Franchise
- Fable Anniversary Won’t Come Out For The Xbox One
- Batman Writer Paul Dini Has Confidence In Rocksteady’s Latest Project, Asks Fans To Trust Rocksteady
- Main Character for Lords of the Fallen Revealed
- PlayStation VITA manages to overcome monstrous Pokemon Sales, solid sales this week in Japan
After Sony’s E3 Press Conference ended, most of us had one last thought in mind “Where is The Last Guardian?”. With the reveal of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts, I bet everyone thought that all unsolved mysteries would be basked in light. Unfortunately, that was not the case with The Last Guardian.
However, Sony’s president of Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida has said that the game is “alive and kicking”, despite the fact that Jack Tretton was quoted as saying it was on hiatus.
Yoshida spoke to CVG, saying “It’s alive and kicking in terms of development. If you visit Japan Studio there are lots of people working on it. But as [designer Fumito Ueda] shared with people a couple of months ago, we really want to be confident next time when we introduce The Last Guardian to the public, so we are waiting for that time to come.”
With the PS3′s life nearing an end, when will we see this game? Or rather, the question is ‘where’? Will it still be available on the PlayStation 3, or will it move on to it’s successor, like Final Fantasy XV did? Only time will tell.