- Battlefield Hardline Trailer Leaked Online, Shows The SinglePlayer And MultiPlayer In Detail
- Phir Spencer Announces Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Feature
- DualShock 4 Was Tested With Xbox 360′s Controller’s Analog Sticks Layout
- Titanfall – New Game Modes Discovered In Latest Update
- Here’s What Lucky PlayStation 4 Owners Got In Goodie Bags Handed To Them At Launch In UK
Geoff Keighley has confirmed that The Last of Us Story DLC will premiere at Spike TV’s PS4 All Access event.
The Last of Us is going to get a single player DLC that might continue or expand on the story of the game. The DLC is supposed to release early next year and will feature a new character. Naughty Dog had already began recording the voice acting and motion capture for this new DLC for quite a while now.
The PS4 All Access event is scheduled for this Thursday and will be broadcasted live on Spike TV at 11 PM ET. You can check out the tweet of Geoff Keighley below.
— Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley) November 11, 2013
The Last of Us has already gotten several Multiplayer DLCs. You can check out the announced DLCs along with their expected release date from here.
The Last of Us is a critically acclaimed game exclusive to PlayStation 3. It has received heaps of praise so far and is considered Naughty Dog’s best effort yet. You can also check out our The Last of Us review from here.
What do you think of this news? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on The Last of Us DLC.