- PS4′s Transistor Gameplay
- Watch Dogs PS4 ‘Leaked’ Animated GIFs Show Amazing Day And Night Footage
- 3 reasons why the use of RAM cleaners and Task killers should be avoided
- Final Fantasy XV And Metal Gear Solid V Shoot To The Top Of Most Wanted List In Japan
- Destiny – Players Will Travel To The Moon On The Final Day Of The Beta
Thief is another multiplatform title that has huge success on the PS4 compared to the Xbox One. In its debut week in UK, it sold almost twice the number of copies on the PS4 compared to the Xbox One.
According to sales tracker GFK Chart-Track, Thief debuted at Number 1 in the UK. It was the second best launch week for any title this year in the UK, behind FIFA 14. What’s more interesting though is the sales breakdown for Thief between all the platforms. According to this breakdown, Thief had made 46% of its sales on the PS4, 29% of it on Xbox One, 14% on Xbox 360 and just 8% on the PS3.
The popularity of PS4 for multiplatform titles can be easily seen with this software sales breakdown between platforms. The old generation consoles are lagging far behind compared to the current gen ones, which is understandable since they have been on market for a long time now. Earlier this month, it was revealed that multiplatform titles by Electronic Arts actually sold better on the PS4 compared to the Xbox One. Now it seems like the same holds true in other markets.
What do you think about the sales figure for Thief on the PS4? Let us know in the comments below.