- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Sales Triple on the PS4
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 DLC 3 and DLC 4 release dates leaked
- PS4: Sony reveals 1.6GHz CPU clock speed for PlayStation 4 – 43x faster than a PlayStation 2
- EA To Shut Down Online Services For Several Games
- EB Games In Australia Also Has Xbox One Day One Editions Still For Sale
According to an Epic Games employee on Reddit, Respawn Entertainment’s Titanfall has gone gold. Considering how good the beta was, many believed that the game was near completion.
The employee also talked about the game’s final resolution: “I can tell you Titanfall has gone gold and the final resolution is most def above 720p. That’s all I can say.”
When the game was first announced to be running at 720p resolution, many players were furious – even though Respawn Entertainment’s Community Manager Abbie Heppe said that there is a chance that the final resolution of the game will be higher then 720p.
Many wondered how an Epic Games employee knew so much about the game and reminded him that he was just an ‘ordinary Epic Games employee’, to which he responded, “Just an Epic employee? I have friends at every single studio in the biz.”
In my opinion, resolution won’t be an issue for the game. It looked quiet good during the Beta. However, all we can do at the moment is wait for the game to come out. Titanfall comes out on the 11th of March for the US and March 14th for Europe on the Xbox One and PC. The Xbox 360 version will be out after the Xbox One and PC versions are released.