Tom Clancy’s The Division will officially launch on March 8, 2016 but thanks to a recently held closed beta, a lot of new information has been revealed for the game. The latest information dump includes list of all the abilities, talents and perks that can be used to modify a character build.
This leak was discovered by reddit user Cpreczewski, who has shared the complete list on reddit. You can take a look at it below.
Skills – Can equip 2 plus 1 signature skill. Non-signature skills can have 1 of 3 modifications and 1 master (passive) modification.
- Pulse – Sends out recon pulse that marks hostiles and allies through walls and covers.
- First Aid – Heals all allies within a small radius. The device can be used on location or launched to a distant target
- Support Station – Drops a support station that heals allies and can be used to revive downed allies. Requires: Medical Wing Upgrade – Virus Lab
- Recovery Link (Signature Skill) – Heals and cures the users and nearby allies. Revives downed allies within range. Can “overheal” beyond maximum health. Requires: Medical Wing Upgrade – Disaster Aid
- Sticky Bomb – Fires a bomb that sticks to most surfaces and explodes when detonated remotely.
- Turret – Deploys a stationary turret that attacks nearby hostiles until it is destroyed or its battery runs out. Requires: Tech Wing Upgrade – Control Room
- Seeker Mine – Releases an automated mine that seeks out hotile targets before exploding on proximity. Requires: Tech Wing Upgrade – Communications
- Tactical Link (Signature Skill) – Increases damage and critical hit chance to user and all nearby allies. Requires: Tech Wing Upgrade – Division Tech
- Ballistic Shield – Equips a portal Ballistic Shield that absorbs damage. The user can only use their sidearm while the shield is active.
- Smart Cover – Reinforces a cover, increasing the user’s damage and decreasing the incoming damage for all allies behind it. Requires: Security Wing Upgrade – Situation Room
- Mobile Cover – Creates a temporary cover for one person, which provides standard cover protection until destroyed. Requires: Security Wing Upgrade – Armory
- Survivor Link (Signature Skill) – Increases damage resistance and speed for the users and nearby allies. Requires: Security Wing Upgrade – Barracks.
Talents – Can equip up to 4 talents. Talent slots unlocked by leveling up (or by a perk).
- Adrenaline – Use a medkit when not at full health to receive an overheal. Requires: MWU – Decontamination Unit
- Triage – Heal an ally with a skill to reduce skill cooldowns by 15%. Requires: MWU – Decontamination Unit
- Shock and Awe – Suppress a hostile to increase movement speed by 25% for 10 seconds. Requires: MWU – Pharmacy
- *Battle Buddy – Revive a downed agent to reduce incoming damage by 50% for 10 seconds for both players.Requires: MWU – Pharmacy
- Critical Save – Use a medkit during low health to increase damage resistance by 40% for 10 seconds.Requires: MWU – Counseling
- Shrapnel – Applying Bleed to any target triggers a 30% chance to apply the effect to all targets within 10m.Requires: MWU – Counseling
- Combat Medic – Use a medkit near allies to heal group members and proxies within 20m by 40%
- Strike Back – Reach low health to reduce active skill cooldowns by 20%
- Tactical Advance – Complete a cover to cover move to increase weapon damage by 2% per meter covered for 10s. Requires: TWU – Central Heating
- Demolition Expert – Kill a hostile with an explosion to increase explosion damage by 40% for 15s. Requires: TWU – Central Heating
- Police Up – Kill a hostile with any skill for a 25% chance of auto-refilling all ammo types to capacity. Requires: TWU – SatComms
- Fear Tactics – Applying Shock to any target triggers a 30% chance to apply the effect to all targets within 10m. Requires: TWU – SatComms
- Evasive Action – During a cover to cover move incoming damage is reduced by 30%. Requires: TWU – Recalibration
- Tech Support – Kill a hostile while any skill is deployed to extended any active skills duration by 10%.Requires: TWU – Recalibration
- Wildfire – Applying Burn to any target triggers a 30% chance to apply the effect to all targets within 10m.Requires: TWU – Recharge Center
- Death by Proxy – Destroy a hostile’s deployed skill to increase skill power by 20% for 30s. Requires: TWU – Recharge Center
- Steady Hands – Enter any cover to reduce recoil by 25% for 10s. Requires: SWU – Procurement Team
- On the Move – Kill a hostile while moving to reduce incoming damage by 30% for 10s. Requires: SWU – Guard Posts
- Precision – Headshot a hostile to pulse them for 10s. Requires: SWU – Guard Posts
- Chain Reaction – Damage multiple hostiles with an explosion to apply 40% more damage from the blast.Requires: SWU – Guard Posts
- Desperate Times – Reach low health to increase blind fire accuracy by 25%. Requires: SWU – Shooting Range
- Stopping Power – Suppress a hostile to increase headshot damage by 25% for 10s. Requires: SWU – Shooting Range
- Repo Reaper – Kill a hostile with the sidearm to receive 1 magazine for your primary weapon. Requires: SWU – Canine Unit
- One is None – Headshot a hostile to have a 50% chance of not consuming the bullet. Requires: SWU – Canine Unit
Perks – All passive.
- Medkits – Increases Medkit inventory by 1 slot. 3 perks available, based on different MWU requirement: Clinic, Intensive Care, Pediatric Care
- Protective Measures – Increases Virus Protection by 1, gaining access to higher contamination areas. 3 perks available, based on different MWU requirement: Virus Lab, Hazmat Unit, Pharmacy
- Canned Food – Increase Canned Food effect duration by 10s. MWU requirement: Disaster Aid
- Supplier – Collect canned food, water, energy bar and soda in the Supply Line once per hour. MWU requirement: Disaster Aid
- Contamination Intel – Reveal all contaminated areas on the map. MWU requirement: Quarantine
- Hazardous Materials – Increases Dark Zone inventory by 1 slot. MWU requirement: Decontamination Unit
- Rigger – Collect fabric (crafting materials) in the Medical Wing once per hour. MWU requirements: Pharmacy
- Credit – Increase credit gains by 10%. MWU requirement: Counseling
- Inventory – Increase inventory by 10 slots. TWU requirement: Control Room
- Hazardous Materials – Increases Dark Zone inventory by 1 slot. TWU requirement: Communications
- Division Tech Materials – Convert Division Tech crafting materials into other materials at the crafting station. TWU requirement: Division Tech
- Engineer – Collect electronics (crafting materials) in the Tech Wing once per hour.TWU requirement: Division Tech
- Soda – Increase Soda consumable effect duration by 10s. TWU requirement: Generators
- Water – Increase Water consumable effect duration by 10s. TWU requirement: Water Purification
- Craftsman – Collect tools (crafting materials) in the Tech Wing once per hour. TWU requirement: Field Engineering
- Energy Bar – Increase energy bar effect duration by 5s. TWU requirement: Central Heating
- Resource Assessment – Reveal all Division Tech crafting nodes on the Dark Zone map. TWU requirement:SatComms
- Stat Switch – Unlock item stat switching at the Recalibration Station. TWU requirement: Recalibration
- Dark Zone Funds – Increase looted Dark Zone fund gains by 10%. TWU requirement: Recharge Center
- Stash – Increase stash by 10 slots. TWU requirements: Build All upgrades
- Experienced Agent – Increase XP gained from all activities by 10%. SWU requirement: Situation Room
- Grenades – Increase the grenade inventory by 1 slot. SWU requirement: Armory
- Advanced Weaponry – Unlock advanced weapons vendor in the Security Wing. SWU requirement: Armory
- Combat Veteran – Increase XP gained from accolades by 25%. SWU requirement: Barracks
- Hazardous Materials – Increases Dark Zone inventory by 1 slot. SWU requirement: Dark Zone Ops
- Black Market Vendor – Unlock Dark Zone fund purchases in the Base of Operations. SWU requirement: Dark Zone Ops
- Clothes Vendor – Unlock a clothes vendor in the Base of Operations. SWU requirement: Supply Line
- Explosive Bullets – Increase Explosive Bullets effect duration by 10s. SWU requirement: Gunsmith
- Gunsmith – Collect weapon parts (crafting materials) in the Security Wing once per hour. SWU requirement:Gunsmith
- Scavenger – Collect items from the scavenger box in the Security Wing once per hour. SWU requirement:Procurement Team
- Incendiary Bullets – Increase Incendiary Bullets effect duration by 10s. SWU requirement: Guard Posts
- Special Ammo – Collect incendiary and explosive bullets (ammo) in the Supply Line once per hour. SWU requirement: Guard Posts
- Shooting Range – Train in Marksmanship at the Shooting Range. SWU requirement: Shooting Range
- Intel Discovery – When completing all Side Missions and Encounters in a Named Zone, reveal all undiscovered Intel on the map. SWU requirement: Canine Unit
- Collector – Increases Scavenging by 15%. SWU requirements: Build All upgrades
In addition to these abilities, some of the videos showing gameplay from the beta version have also made their way online. While we haven’t seen much from the PS4 version, there are screenshots floating around that appear to be from the PS4. Some early beta testers have also shared screenshots from the game that are running at the max settings on PC.
Tom Clancy’s The Division will release on PS4, Xbox One and PC on March 8th, 2016. It is being developed by Ubisoft Massive and published by Ubisoft.
Let us know what build you have in mind for your characters in the comments below.