- Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation DLC Now Available for PSN and PC
- Tales of Zestiria’s awesome second trailer shows off cast
- DriveClub Release Date Revealed, Out This October
- Metal Gear Solid V Xbox One vs PlayStation 4 comparison and videos
- Playstation 4 and Xbox One Launch Exclusives compared (Gamescom edition)
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition street date seems to have been broken off as a user on NeoGAF manages to get his hands on the game earlier than its announced official date. He is also currently live streaming the game online.
NeoGAF user “RealityPales” got his hands on Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition way before the expected store date as news began to spread that Gamestop is selling the game early. He posted a picture as a proof and then began streaming it online.
You can watch the livestream below(Updated).
The game faced controversy recently when it was confirmed that it will be running at 60 fps on the PS4. While we don’t know the exact frame rate for the Xbox One, it has been rumored to be running at an average of 30 fps, going as high as 45 fps during certain sequences.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition is officially set to release on 31st January, 2014 on the PS4 and Xbox One. If you want to see the visual improvements made in this re-release, you can check out this comparison between the PC version and the Definitive edition.