Along with the Xbox and Playstation consoles Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will also be releasing on PC. Previous Call of Duty releases on PC have failed to satisfy PC gamers as most of the development is focused towards the consoles. Developers Treyarch are partnering up with PC Hardware manufacturer NVIDIA to optimize Black Ops 3 for PC so that PC gamers are given every option they need to get that “Master Race” experience.
Currently showing off their game at Gamescom 2015 being held in Cologne, Germany; Treyarch released have revealed new information on Black Ops 3 PC, check them out below:
- 100% Ranked Dedicated Servers
- 2-Player Split Screen
- Seamless Game Controller Support
- Strong GPU scaling, SLI and Crossfire Optimizations, and 4K monitor support make the game look and run great at full 4K resolution
- FOV Slider
- Framerate Cap Slider
- Improved Text Chat features available in-game and also now in lobbies.
- Fantastic Steam Trading Cards – collect them all!
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat (TAC)
That’s a hefty set of features sure to make PC gamers happy.
- Also check out: Minimum Requirmenets for the PC release
What other feature would you like Treyarch to include in the PC version to make it the best version possible? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 releases on November 6 for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One