- Battlefield 4 Community Test Environment A Great Success
- PS4′s Launch Price will be under $400, According to Analyst
- Watch Dogs PS4 Retail Version Out In The Wild: User Shares Tons Of Screenshots/Videos
- PlayStation 4 Firmware Update 1.70 Causes DualShock 4 Vibration Malfunction
- Beyond: Two Souls Demo Impressions
In the latest UK weekly sales chart, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has managed to overcome any negative vibe and secured first place in sales this week. TitanFall, meanwhile, still maintains its healthy legs by securing the second place weeks after its release.
Critically, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the worst rated title in recent years. It is also apparently a bad port on the current generation consoles, where it fails to hit 60 fps despite not packing much in term of its visuals. Although this didn’t stop it from securing first place on the UK weekly chart.
According to GFK Chart-track, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was the number 1 seller on all-formats chart.The newest addition to the chart was Child of Light, which opened at 9th place behind the two Lego video games. TitanFall took a tumble down to second place after having a drop of about 17% in its sales.
Full top 10 chart can be seen below.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- FIFA 14
- 2014 FIFA Worldcup Brazil
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Lego The Hobbit
- The Lego Movie Videogame
- Child of Light
- Battlefield 4
What do you think about the sales success for The Amazing Spider-Man 2? Have you enjoyed this latest entry in the Spider-Man universe? Let us know in the comments below.