- The most affordable 4K resolution monitors that you can buy
- Vita And 3DS Receive Boost In Sales As The PS4 Struggles To Find Its Place In Weekly Japanese Sales
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain E3 Trailer shows the power of language
- Mantle for Battlefield 4 to increase its performance on AMD graphic cards by 45%
- SCEE’s Jim Ryan Talks About How EU Xbox One Delay Resulted In More PS4 Pre-orders, Gaikai and More
In the latest UK weekly sales chart, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has managed to overcome any negative vibe and secured first place in sales this week. TitanFall, meanwhile, still maintains its healthy legs by securing the second place weeks after its release.
Critically, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the worst rated title in recent years. It is also apparently a bad port on the current generation consoles, where it fails to hit 60 fps despite not packing much in term of its visuals. Although this didn’t stop it from securing first place on the UK weekly chart.
According to GFK Chart-track, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was the number 1 seller on all-formats chart.The newest addition to the chart was Child of Light, which opened at 9th place behind the two Lego video games. TitanFall took a tumble down to second place after having a drop of about 17% in its sales.
Full top 10 chart can be seen below.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- FIFA 14
- 2014 FIFA Worldcup Brazil
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Lego The Hobbit
- The Lego Movie Videogame
- Child of Light
- Battlefield 4
What do you think about the sales success for The Amazing Spider-Man 2? Have you enjoyed this latest entry in the Spider-Man universe? Let us know in the comments below.