Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 latest update is now out now on PSN and it deals with more of the issues like input latency and improves online match performance.
Ultra Street Fighter IV launched with plenty of bugs and glitches which made the fans furious. The game was broken at launch and it took Sony a while to release the first patch, which managed to fix some of the issues. Still, the game was far from perfect and hopefully this latest patch resolves most of the issues that were left now.
Sony has released the full set of patch notes for the game, which you can read below.
- Reduced input latency
- Addressed matching not working correctly within the Replay Channel
- Fixed bug where character movement SFX are replaced by ambient stage sounds
- Improved online match performance
- Fixed localization issue in Spanish for the control customization UI
- Fixed bug where grey box appeared around OPTIONS in MY LIST
- Fixed resolution “snap” between menu transitions
- Fixed crash bug where leaving the game in Trials for extended period
- Addressed Juri pinwheel graphical corruption
- Added Special Titles (from Prize Codes). Note: There are no more Prize Codes, which is why the input is disabled
- Fixed bug where Title/Icon Scroll speeds were sluggish
- Adjusted volume of announcer compared to other sound levels
- Overall audio balancing to correct volume levels; several corrected audio bugs
Ultra Street Fighter IV is a re-release of the game exclusively on the PS4. It was ported by Other Ocean and published by Sony Computer Entertainment Japan.
Let us know what you think about this update in the comments below.