Naughty Dog has released a brand new update for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. This update is mostly aimed at fixing some of the issues with the multiplayer portion of the game.
The update also seems to address the graphical glitches that we reported during the launch of the game. This resulted in the game causing issues like weird textures and artifacts making it look like the PS4 was dying, but it wasn’t actually the case here. You can read the full set of patch notes including the Live Update notes below.
- Workaround to prevent heavy graphical corruption which affected some some players
- Fixed loss of profile data and added safeguards*
- Fixed booster unlocks resetting
- Fixed some players not being able to download live updates due to ISP caching
Live Update 1.05.020 (June 7)
- Uncharted TV playlist update
- Updated Jackal Hero Weapon LP cost
- Fix Nadine and Sully’s Jackal stat bars
- Fix Nadine’s Mettler M-30 stat bar
- Fix Jackal hero weapon LP costs
- Swapped the Spirit of the Djinn mod order
- One-Use Booster Chest price has been properly adjusted
Live Update 1.06.021 (June 10)
- Fixed some idol duplication and respawn issues in Plunder
- Updated Message of the Day
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is available now for the PS4. It was developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.